Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Intergrated light...

Old 04-12-2006, 11:27 PM
Whaaaat?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyin' Low is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intergrated light...

Anybody know if this is legal or illegal in Virginia. Does anybody have this on their ride?

Last edited by Flyin' Low; 08-27-2006 at 05:39 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:32 AM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: Intergrated light...

nope... turn signals must be minimum 8" apart to pass inspection...technically. if you get it inspected at a gas station or something, you probably won't get hassled, but if you go to a bike shop... you will.

btw, i was talking to a customer of mine, who's a v.b. cop, and they're cracking down on lighting on bikes. make sure ya'll have lisence plate lights, and make sure your plate is visible.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:25 AM
Whaaaat?

Figures ...

But I'm straight with my ride, plate visible with lights. But thanks for the look out , I'll spread the word...

Thanks man for the infos as always!

QUOTE=skr00zloose]nope... turn signals must be minimum 8" apart to pass inspection...technically. if you get it inspected at a gas station or something, you probably won't get hassled, but if you go to a bike shop... you will.

btw, i was talking to a customer of mine, who's a v.b. cop, and they're cracking down on lighting on bikes. make sure ya'll have lisence plate lights, and make sure your plate is visible.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-13-2006, 04:27 AM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

I have that on my gsxr and never get messed with. But I rarely ride in virginia beach I live and ride in bfe
Old 04-13-2006, 04:54 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
nope... turn signals must be minimum 8" apart to pass inspection...technically.
+1.

4" away from the center line of the bike to be exact.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:56 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by 3xb18
I have that on my gsxr and never get messed with. But I rarely ride in virginia beach I live and ride in bfe

just cuz the cops don't mess with you doesn't mean it's legal. the fuzz around here and the inspection laws don't seem to agree alot of times..i'm just stating what will and won't pass a legit inspection
Old 04-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Whaaaat?

So how bout those front signal lights, can it be replace with a flush mount signal lights like those "Watsens"? You know what, can you or anybody just list here on what is legal and/or illegal aftermarket parts for bikes? Just dont want to get harrass by cops about illegal shits I'm not aware of ...I just want to enjoy riding without worrying if I got illegal shit on my bike.

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
just cuz the cops don't mess with you doesn't mean it's legal. the fuzz around here and the inspection laws don't seem to agree alot of times..i'm just stating what will and won't pass a legit inspection
Old 04-14-2006, 02:20 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Flyin' Low
...I just want to enjoy riding without worrying if I got illegal shit on my bike.

leave it stock..
Old 04-14-2006, 04:27 AM
hatrs make me famous

generally, as far as lighting goes, if it doesn't say "d.o.t. approved" on it somewhere.. it's illegal.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

the legend has spoken..

Quick Reply: Intergrated light...