Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

interested

Old 04-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
theheuff is on a distinguished road
Default interested

anyone interested there is a motorcycle club forming at tech. this semester were just getting things started, but come fall it should be in full swing. p.m. me for more details if youre interested.

attached is a picture of my friends bike which he got yesterday, hes a novice and didnt want to ride it back to his place, but the dealership wanted to charge him like 350 bucks to do it. he passed on that deal and slipped on some gravel going around a corner on some back roads and wiped out.
Attached Thumbnails interested-photo_05.jpg  
Old 04-07-2006, 08:39 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: interested

fffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk... that sucks.. thats a real kick in the balls right there.

im not going to say anything, because i dropped my sv on the way home from the dealership, but thats the reason why i say dont by a new bike for a first one.. its going to get fucked up. how bad is the rest of it? my friend has the orange and tribal 600rr, and it looks really good, just too flashy for me.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by onepointone
fffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk... that sucks.. thats a real kick in the balls right there.

im not going to say anything, because i dropped my sv on the way home from the dealership, but thats the reason why i say dont by a new bike for a first one.. its going to get fucked up. how bad is the rest of it? my friend has the orange and tribal 600rr, and it looks really good, just too flashy for me.
as far as i know its just that panel, but he didnt tell me much.

Last edited by theheuff; 04-07-2006 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

BlackXplorer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by theheuff
as far as i know its just that panel, but he didnt tell me much.
damnnnnnn!!! was it a new bike? let me know when is the next time you meet up
Old 04-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

skee101 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BlackXplorer
yeah its a 06 Honda CBR RR 600...thats most of the damage theres more scratches here and there...my man spent almost 12,000 on it and droped it within the first 1hour he bought it...he has such bad luck...it happens to the best of us
Old 04-07-2006, 09:44 AM

DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA

that is shitty man but like skee101 said it does happen to the best of us.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BlackXplorer
skee101 and rick are in the n.n. area so you can ride with them, but if youre out this way (540) area ill let you know.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:07 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skee101
yeah its a 06 Honda CBR RR 600...thats most of the damage theres more scratches here and there...my man spent almost 12,000 on it and droped it within the first 1hour he bought it...he has such bad luck...it happens to the best of us

12K!?!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? dude.. its a 600rr.. i hope they used lube.. because he got fucked hard.

you can see that the clutch cover is rashed. from what ive seen on 600rr's when they go down, i bet he messed up the upper fairing and the tail section as well, not to mention probably bending the clip on.

damn man.. that really sucks, i feel for him.. i hate to see the shit.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Originally Posted by theheuff
anyone interested there is a motorcycle club forming at tech. this semester were just getting things started, but come fall it should be in full swing. p.m. me for more details if youre interested.

attached is a picture of my friends bike which he got yesterday, hes a novice and didnt want to ride it back to his place, but the dealership wanted to charge him like 350 bucks to do it. he passed on that deal and slipped on some gravel going around a corner on some back roads and wiped out.
No friends offered to ride it back for him? I mean, that really sucks. And I agree, no way that bike should have ran him 12k. If he didnt get an extended warranty in there some place, he got fucked over.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

skee101 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mr.6
No friends offered to ride it back for him? I mean, that really sucks. And I agree, no way that bike should have ran him 12k. If he didnt get an extended warranty in there some place, he got fucked over.
i think he got a 3 year extended warranty...and he wanted to ride it back himself

Quick Reply: interested