Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Im glad my "friend" wrecked!!! (read this)

Old 10-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1PT-SICK has disabled reputation
Default Im glad my "friend" wrecked!!! (read this)

OK, so like a month ago we had a party at my house, kinda got big and there was some people that we didnt know there but we've had bigger parties and nothing bad has ever happened so we didnt think too much about it. Well, that same weekend we had 2 dirtbikes stolen out of the garage. A 2002 Yamaha YZ250 that was pretty nasty and had lots of work done to it BUT i blew it up right before it was stolen, and my roomates 2005 Honda CRF250 mint condition cause it was barely rode....My 2007 CBR600RR and my roomates 2002 GSXR 750 was in the same garage and never got touched? We file a police report and stuff but we all know that once the dirtbikes are out in somebodys woods somewhere we'll never get them back unless they run there mouth to people and the word gets out. We figured that somebody we didnt know that was at the party took them...After this happens we start parking our streetbikes at my parents. I go to ride it like the next day or two and i notice that my tag isnt there. I figured it fell off somewhere or somthing so i go to the DMV and get a new tag, no big deal....weeks go by.... I go to a party at a "friends" house, they got a 600RR sitting out front painted lime green. I ask about it, the idiots say yea, its mine i stole it a couple weeks ago" so im kinda thinking that maybe they stole our dirtbikes cause its pretty close to my house or whatever but i didnt say anything to the cops i figured they were just trying to be hardasses and say they stole it. So last week, im on myspace and i see that one of my "friends" has a bunch of pictures of the wrecked stolen bike and pics of him all fucked up cause he crashed it. Well the next day a investigator calls me says "hey, you got a new tag for your motorcycle right?" i say yea, then he asks WHY? and while i start explaining that i lost it, i kinda cut myself off and say "please tell me you found it on a green, stolen, Honda 600RR, and if you did i bet i can tell you who was riding it, and i hope that you link this to the dirtbikes that got stolen from my house" he kinda laughed and said, "umm....well, lets just say im working on it" and laughed again. The next day he called again and said, "come pick up your dirtbike" I go to get it and its torn apart, and missing about 85% of the parts I ask him about the other dirtbike and he laughs, and says "ummm...well, lets just say im working on it" and thats where im at right now. Waiting to see if the other dirtbike shows up. But do you believe how stupid some people are?!?! Steal dirtbikes from a house and a tag off a bike then put that tag on a stolen bike and drive it! What a fucking idiot. I hate to say this about my so called friend but im glad he wrecked.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Im glad my "friend" wrecked!!! (read this)

spacing
use it
Old 10-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

So umm when I first opened this thread I was like wat is someone glad someone wrecked wtf m8 but then I was like reading and stuff you know? Then I saw the story and was like wow thats crazy and in my conclusion I'm like WTF is wrong with people these days.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:34 PM

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

pics of your "friend" after crash
Old 10-19-2008, 06:46 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

People are stupid. Really stupid.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:11 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Whole thing sucks. If my ish' was ever stolen I prolly wouldn't even want it back unless it was basically untouched. You got pics right? Post em
Old 10-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Pretty cool story you've got going on there. But yeah, share the pics if you're able to. People are idiots. Not sure what goes through the minds of thieves thinking it's no big deal taking other peoples stuff.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:37 AM
Registered Member

Robs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these partsRobs750 is infamous around these parts

sounds like a friend that needs a smack across the face with a baseball bat!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

i wish they would arrest whoever stole my atvs or hear about them getting severly injured.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

1PT-SICK has disabled reputation

I'll post pics tonight. some before and after pics of my bike, and of my "friend" after he crashed.