Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I too took some pics!

Old 03-02-2007, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zx636skiv is on a distinguished road
Default I too took some pics!

Here it is...first it was flat black, then metallic black...and a couple pics so you can see the whole effect.
Attached Thumbnails I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-005.jpg   I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-006.jpg   I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-009.jpg   I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-010.jpg   I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-011.jpg  

Old 03-02-2007, 03:37 PM
zukake

F2Tzoomzoom has disabled reputation
Default Re: I too took some pics!

i still kinda love that bike.... haha
Old 03-02-2007, 03:55 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

e'ry one wants to have a 'fighter nowadays.... gawd...

lol. just messing with ya man.. coming along nicely!
Old 03-02-2007, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
e'ry one wants to have a 'fighter nowadays.... gawd...

lol. just messing with ya man.. coming along nicely!

You know it your damn fault...ya bastid!!
Old 03-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Ok...a teaser until it's daylight and I can take some proper pictures!!

And yeah...I been busy!

The one of the front end is just a template stuck on there to see what it looked like...might do that after the inspection...don't want to distract too much! The one on the tank protector is just sitting on there as well, I used a template to mask off the carbon fiber and painted everything else so the carbon skull shows through. I think it came out cool...but that's me!

Next plan of attack is remove the cage and decide if I want to paint the frame and swingarm. I will probably do the rims when I get new rubber, so they will probably be red for a while!
Attached Thumbnails I too took some pics!-img_01.jpg   I too took some pics!-img_02.jpg   I too took some pics!-img_03.jpg   I too took some pics!-img_04.jpg  
Old 03-03-2007, 10:40 PM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

i liked it better with the cage and wheelie bar. just messin with ya man LOL.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
i liked it better with the cage and wheelie bar. just messin with ya man LOL.
The cage is still in it, but I have to put the stock overflow on for the inspection, which means the cage has to come off...but it will probably go back on! I still haven't figured out what I am going to do with the bike yet, but I think I will keep it for a while. I am pretty sure my stunt riding days are over, so I don't really need anything for that right now...it's just another playtoy anyway. Wish I could have done it, but I really think I am past my prime...really hard to say that...sucks getting old. Don't get me wrong, I still love stunts, but I don't have the nuts to do it anymore...the bike was more than capable...I wasn't. Something about self preservation!!

Do you have any good spots now? I am trying to make a road trip this year to PsychoFest and Laconia's Bike Week. I would love to go to Vegas, but I think that's out of the price range...I am trying to buy a house after all!!
Old 03-04-2007, 05:13 AM

Ok...here's a couple in the daylight! I likes. Of course the stock can won't be on there afterwards!
Attached Thumbnails I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-016.jpg   I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-017.jpg   I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-019.jpg   I too took some pics!-03-02-07_-022.jpg  
Old 03-04-2007, 06:43 AM

One more concept pic...
Attached Thumbnails I too took some pics!-image6.jpg  
Old 04-01-2007, 07:02 PM

Ok, I know many of you will be scratching your heads on this one, but remember that I am trying to get a salvage title inspected so the bike will be streetable...which explains the ugly ass chrome mirror!

Anyway, got turnsignals (my old 636 ones!) mounted and working. Borrowed a plate (also from my 636!) and went on an inaugeral ride! She performed beautifully!! I didn't get on it too hard because it had rained a butt load earlier and the roads were still wet. I only went about 3 miles total, but I figured I didn't want to push it.
Well, after I put a little fresh gas in her, I pulled out right behind a 70ish Mustang. It was fixed up real nice (blue) and sounded sweet...some girl driving. They did a U-turn right in front of me, and I follow. I'm not sure if they were trying to impress me or what, but they got on it...slid to the left, then the right, then lost complete control; went through the median (furtunatly for them, it was grass with a slight ditch), straight across the street, and into a 7-11 parking lot. They parked it at that point! I am guessing they were going to go into the 7-11 to clean their drawers!! They are damn lucky that there was no traffic on the road.
The whole time this was happening, I was going nice and slow and watching the whole episode unfurl...when they parked it, I lit it up...but I went in a straight line!! Once the tire heated up enough the front came right up!
If the driver of the blue mustang reads this...sorry about adding salt to the wound!!

(sorry about the links for the images, but VaDrivin wouldn't let me upload my pics...said they weren't valid image files...)