Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

i hate va cops

Old 03-06-2005, 04:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lutex1 has disabled reputation
Default i hate va cops

so friday is kinda of nice weather and i finally register my new bike. me (99gsxr 750 with goodies) and my buddy (kawi 636) go out riding all over va beach. we open it up a couple of times in the highway nothing big about 120-130mph. there was no traffic around for those who try to hate. so we are finally going back home and cruising down a 2 lane road on either side with a median and everything. i was not familiar with the road but figured it had to be at least 40 probably 45. so we see this cop around the corner but neither of us slow down cause we are only doing 53. needles to say the #$% cop stops us, tells us its a 35 and gives us a ticket for doing 18 over. he wasn't even trying to listen to us he saw us cruise right by him not even touch our brakes....but he was all like "alot of people come on this road to test their new toys". va cops are dicks they need to try to stop all the shootings everyday on the news and stop worrying about bikes cruising around.

by the way we will be out today again too if anybody else is riding. its a black and red gsxr and a silver kawi. join up and lets ride out
Old 03-06-2005, 04:19 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default Re: i hate va cops

what road is this? This is why I dont hit it hard in va beach. I will be out riding tomorrow its going to be nice.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry man...that does suck. glad to hear you're on the bike though. how you like it? was it state police or county? we had a meet in woodbridge with permits by prince william county and vdot and cops still tried being asses saying they would've heard about it. well, they didn't hear about it and they couldn't do anything about it either except for roll out! pisses me off
Old 03-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

lutex1 has disabled reputation

yea sean the bike is running great....i had the power commander turned all the way up and it handled it great. the only thing that sucks about the ticket is that i just went to 0 points on my driving record in december....i guess soo much for that

oohh and it was little neck road and the cop said they always have a speed trap there

Last edited by lutex1; 03-06-2005 at 08:48 AM.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

xshanex has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by lutex1
yea sean the bike is running great....i had the power commander turned all the way up and it handled it great. the only thing that sucks about the ticket is that i just went to 0 points on my driving record in december....i guess soo much for that

oohh and it was little neck road and the cop said they always have a speed trap there

out by pungo right? tons of people crash out there and do crazy speeds there so its more heavily patrolled than most areas
Old 03-07-2005, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

you did something wrong and he did his job, whats to hate? being ignorant of the posted speed limit doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you, and i'm sure 99% of people that get pulled for speeding "didn't know" so i imagine anything you had to say, true or not, has little meaning to any police officer thanks to other people lying

if you just went to zero points you might be able to get driving school
Old 03-07-2005, 06:23 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

cop wasn't being a dick..he was doing his job...and if the posted limit is 35 , regardless if you saw it or not, going 53 will get you a ticket whether you're in a car or bike.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Del
image*in tomorrow

Del Del Del Del

Haha, I wish you would have gotten pulled for doing 130mph… not because you where breaking the speed limit but because I think you’re an idiot.

Don’t call him a dick for doing his job. Like it or not YOU were breaking the law and now YOU have to pay for it.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:00 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

I love how people break the law, knowingly or not and the bitch about it.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

Lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you got off pretty good...better than 120 in a 35.

Quick Reply: i hate va cops