Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I got my copy of "The Doctor, the Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid".

Old 07-14-2006, 08:19 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default I got my copy of "The Doctor, the Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid".

And it was completely badass. its all behind the scenes. lots of on bike footage with the riders narrating whats going on in their minds, garage footage of riders telling the guys how to setup the bike and what the bike is doing. lots of video from qualifying. they give a some background footage from hayden, edwards, hopkins, and a little bit on rossi. they have very detailed info about the track layout at laguna seca. also they have interview with people from the tire manufactures that are at the track, along with doctors and physical theropists that have dealt with the riders. its all about the lifestyle of these riders and what they deal with basically at every race.

it was about an hour and a half long, and basically the whole time they are building up for the race. the race footage is very good, and the ending was one of those "proud to be an american" type things. atleast thats how it made me feel watching hayden ride around the track with the flag.

all in all, i say buy it. i know theres another version with more scenes coming out in november, but fuck it. it gets thumbs up from me.

www.dtkmovie.com

Last edited by onepointone; 07-14-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:44 AM
Slow ass car

Mongoose87 has disabled reputation
Default Re: I got my copy of "The Doctor, the Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid".

Sounds cool to me.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:36 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: I got my copy of "The Doctor, the Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid".

haven't seen it yet, but i'm sure i will. i saw FASTER, and i wasn't that impressed.

you want a REAL kikass film??
check out http://www.hooliganfilm.com/

or go rent "on any sunday"... if you can find it.