Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

How motorcycle riders get killed

Old 06-27-2008, 01:54 PM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default How motorcycle riders get killed

I figure since people who are a little less able to talk rationally about people doing stupid shit and getting killed are drowning another thread with tears, those of us who can hold a discussion on the things riders do to get themselves killed could discuss it here without threats of being banned for being honest and realistic.

With that said, how have riders you've known hastened their own demise?
Old 06-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: How motorcycle riders get killed

thank god for one of these threads.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:13 PM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

I've personally known 3 riders that have went down from doing stunts on busy streets and highways. I also know of one that killed himself speeding down a back road while intoxicated. He lost control and hit a tree. I'm no rider, but I still think doing stunts on busy streets is dumb.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

//\\
agreed

Riding faster than they can handle
That is the big one for me (not ME me but those i have know that have lost control and either died or got injured)
Old 06-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Plain ignorance..... I am no geologist but i would say that leads to 90% of the deaths

Last edited by JStab; 06-27-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:20 PM

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

somebody on here made a thread abut running from the law a while back. later on, a couple of people who said they would run on that thread was also bashing ricky for running.

simple answer, don't run from the cops. just pull over and take responsibility. not only do you endanger your life, but the lives of others as well.
your not as fast as you think you are, and especially if you have only been riding for a couple of years.

Last edited by TheGreatLean; 06-27-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I have known I think 3 so far this year that has went down from 12 o'clockin there bike on accident doing stunts. Just rode rash on all of them and needed new plastics. Another buddy wrecked during a group ride that we had about 60 bikes and went rt10 and rt5, They just stayed in the group and someone cut over and he flipped his bike in the ditch. I didnt see that one bc me and 5 others took off when we got to the start of the ride bc we love hitting the turns more than cruising.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:28 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

They're all killed by cagers.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:30 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave22
They're all killed by cagers.
qft
Old 06-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

one half of all motorcycle accidents are caused by a motor vehicle.

Quick Reply: How motorcycle riders get killed