Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today

Old 06-24-2006, 11:30 PM
CLUTCH IT UP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Armenian has disabled reputation
Default Re: hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today

Originally Posted by twisten bolts
om ok what the fuck ive figured it out its all metalheads fault cause the ball was atracted to magnetic sphere he calls a head by its air inlet valve.... haha!!!!! what up fellas its ya boy finnaly joined the madness I'll see yall tommorow hit me
thats what i was saying--metalheads fault.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:29 AM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

wtf????

alvin.. i do believe i've gotten you OUT of several tickets over the years... to which i believe you STILL owe me a beer or two....

why you's guys always gotta be blaming the white guy???

you know, i bet all the people here that don't know me are tryingto figure out what the hell ya'll are talking about.

for those not in the know... i have 8 titanium plates and 34 screws holding my head together.... hence "metalhead", and trust me, i catch jokes about it CONSTANTLY, as ya'll can see.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:06 AM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
wtf????

alvin.. i do believe i've gotten you OUT of several tickets over the years... to which i believe you STILL owe me a beer or two....

why you's guys always gotta be blaming the white guy???

you know, i bet all the people here that don't know me are tryingto figure out what the hell ya'll are talking about.

for those not in the know... i have 8 titanium plates and 34 screws holding my head together.... hence "metalhead", and trust me, i catch jokes about it CONSTANTLY, as ya'll can see.
im glad you didnt hit that shit! i didnt have a magnet with me,it would have been hell trying to make sure we got all your parts !!!
Old 06-25-2006, 07:12 AM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by streetlamp
Sorry to hear, hope everything turns out ok. But I wanna see some pics of the aftermath and how old was the kid, old enough to be promptly beat? And if not did he offer a apology or anything? Just curious how such a situation is dealt with.
there were two kids,6 and 10.the little ran and got his dad,then hid behind the house.when i picked myself up i was very surprised to see the older kid still shooting hoops as if nothing had happened? i screamed out wtf is your problem and he scurried like a little rat?dad offered no appology either?turns out hes a new york cop or some shit?
Old 06-25-2006, 07:48 AM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by gilligan
there were two kids,6 and 10.the little ran and got his dad,then hid behind the house.when i picked myself up i was very surprised to see the older kid still shooting hoops as if nothing had happened? i screamed out wtf is your problem and he scurried like a little rat?dad offered no appology either?turns out hes a new york cop or some shit?

yeah, the dad was kinda being a douche. "that's not my kid's ball"... who the hell cares who the ball belongs to, the fact is, his kid was playing with it, and his kid rolled the damn thing right into the street, into traffic, and caused an accident. yeah, it wasn't on purpose, i understand that... but damn, take some responsibilty for what YOUR kid caused.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:50 AM
hatrs make me famous

im glad you didnt hit that shit! i didnt have a magnet with me,it would have been hell trying to make sure we got all your parts !!!
asshat!!!!

lol... you know you would've laughed when my head hit the ground... and sparked.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

pics up
Old 06-25-2006, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

yeah, the dad was kinda being a douche. "that's not my kid's ball"... who the hell cares who the ball belongs to, the fact is, his kid was playing with it, and his kid rolled the damn thing right into the street, into traffic, and caused an accident. yeah, it wasn't on purpose, i understand that... but damn, take some responsibilty for what YOUR kid caused.
amen sista!
Old 06-25-2006, 08:14 AM
hatrs make me famous

pics up
up where?
Old 06-25-2006, 08:29 AM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

wtf????

alvin.. i do believe i've gotten you OUT of several tickets over the years...
several? i can only think of once and we still got lectured

Quick Reply: hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today