Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Group Ride?

Old 03-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Doing work mofo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down
Default Re: Group Ride?

who all from richmond is riding down? we should meet up and ride down together?
Old 03-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Revn Till 82k

xlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud of

Wish we could have a group ride down the boardwalk. (Not the strip I mean the actual boardwalk). Itd be a sure way to pick up some bitches hahah. I mean females sorry..
Old 03-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Registered Member

Zero! is an unknown quantity at this point

im down for the ferry ride. wheres everyone meeting up?
Old 03-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Registered Member

boobie1721 has disabled reputation

lol that would be the business but on some real serious go hard on two wheel shit though if anybody in richmond want to ride out all weekend i aint never scared like bone crusher so let me know the weather is getting crazy and i dont know any one but one person who rides and our schedule is conflicting so just holla ill holla front
Old 03-18-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Zero! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boobie1721
lol that would be the business but on some real serious go hard on two wheel shit though if anybody in richmond want to ride out all weekend i aint never scared like bone crusher so let me know the weather is getting crazy and i dont know any one but one person who rides and our schedule is conflicting so just holla ill holla front
didnt you say this was your first bike and season? haha did i miss something here?? sorry, new to the board...
Old 03-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Zero!
im down for the ferry ride. wheres everyone meeting up?
I haven't had anyone tell me they want to go ha. So its you and myself. Unless we can get 1 or 2 more, up for just finding some crusing around area?

edit: waiting on PM back from xlaox to see if he is coming too.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99
It can be less depending on where in Virginia Beach we leave from, and 45-1hr of it is on a ferry. So it makes for a nice break.

**Anyone else joining? Leaving from Lynnhaven Walmart in Virginia Beach @ 10:30 **
What Wal-Mart? There are two on Lynnhaven. There's the one near Lynnhaven mall, and the one at the corner of Lynnhaven and Princess Anne. If I don't go to work, I'll holler.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
What Wal-Mart? There are two on Lynnhaven. There's the one near Lynnhaven mall, and the one at the corner of Lynnhaven and Princess Anne. If I don't go to work, I'll holler.
Well I meant the one at Princess and Lynnhaven. But I havent heard much from people. I will go there around 10 and wait to see if I get a a crowd. If not I will be just crusing the beach. Shoot me PM if you want, it goes to my phone.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:22 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99
Well I meant the one at Princess and Lynnhaven. But I havent heard much from people. I will go there around 10 and wait to see if I get a a crowd. If not I will be just crusing the beach. Shoot me PM if you want, it goes to my phone.
Shit. Give me a month or so and I'll have a bike and I'll definitely get out there with you guys.

I'm leaning toward a Ninja at this point because of the cheap/beginner friendly factor.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Shit. Give me a month or so and I'll have a bike and I'll definitely get out there with you guys.

I'm leaning toward a Ninja at this point because of the cheap/beginner friendly factor.
Sweet, well the group I ride with is beg. friendly we don't do speed racing, and make sure to keep everyone with us. So just shout when you got a bike.

Quick Reply: Group Ride?