Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

gettin there

Old 06-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jakers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: gettin there

Small world, come to find out you did some work on my co workers (Joey) honda last week. It was the orange one. You did a good job getting it all straight for him. Anyhow just thought I'd share. He was talking about how you hooked him up and I reconized your name on here and that it said you do motorcycle repair and stuff. lol

Jake
Old 06-04-2007, 04:53 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jakers
Small world, come to find out you did some work on my co workers (Joey) honda last week. It was the orange one. You did a good job getting it all straight for him. Anyhow just thought I'd share. He was talking about how you hooked him up and I reconized your name on here and that it said you do motorcycle repair and stuff. lol

Jake
yeah man, he's a cool guy. that cb360 was in really nice shape for it's age. if i'd have had the money, i'd have bought it off him. tell him i said thanks for the praise on my work, always appreciated.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

damn steve she got a fat ass...
Old 06-04-2007, 06:30 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by Chino
damn steve she got a fat ass...
what??

i haven't even posted pics of the 200 on the back. that's a 130.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

is it here yet?
Old 06-05-2007, 08:22 AM
hatrs make me famous

will be here tomorrow morning. still waiting on my damn front rim to get here too, and a few small parts.

i got my super top secret unobtanium steering stem bearings in today that let a harley stem fit right into a yamaha neck without any modifications

Last edited by skr00zloose; 06-05-2007 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:31 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Touche sir Touche, looks like it will be a pretty cool project when it is all done.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
will be here tomorrow morning. still waiting on my damn front rim to get here too, and a few small parts.

i got my super top secret unobtanium steering stem bearings in today that let a harley stem fit right into a yamaha neck without any modifications
oh word!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 12:02 PM
hatrs make me famous

here's the motor going in the chop. i just ground all the yamaha emblems off it. still needs smoothing out, and now it's dirty as hell, but you get the idea. kind of looks like a unit triumph motor now, lol. (20 points to anyone that knows what the difference btween a unit and pre-unit triumph motor is) the motor cases, cylinders, and head are painted with a wrinkle black, but it looks like crap in this pic since it has aluminum dust all over it.

Old 06-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

thats gonna be so purdy!!!

Quick Reply: gettin there