Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Galfer brake line group buy

Old 03-05-2007, 05:11 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Galfer brake line group buy

I'm doing a group buy with a local shop (buddy owns it) for Galfer brake lines... primarily for the front lines, but he's doing the rear too. The price is $75 shipped for the full front kit from Galfer, and the rear is only $45 if you are buying a front too... $50 shipped if you're not.

There's no extra charge for colored lines.

Anyone interested? Figured I'd see if anyone on here wanted in too. We got a great response so far on Kawiforums.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Galfer brake line group buy

IN just let me know when you need more info
Old 03-05-2007, 08:32 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Started taking orders today.... Call Jacob @ 540-343-1800 and let him know you saw Adam's post regarding the Galfer group buy. Make sure you also ask him about his email address so that you can email him the make/model, and the brand/color brake lines you want. The Goodridge lines are $70 shipped, and the Galfer's are $75 shipped--colors are no additional charge.

If you buy fronts, and want rears... they're $45... If you don't do the fronts, and only want the rears, they are $50 to your door.

Anyway, to prevent any mistakes, he asked me to have people place the order over the phone with him, and then follow up with an email to confirm the information so there's a record of it.

Let me know if you have any problems what so ever

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 03-05-2007 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:09 AM
wub wub wub wub

did you order?
Old 03-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

not yet stilll deciding on the color I want how much longer ??
Old 03-15-2007, 02:31 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

hmmm, i REALLY need this, especially since my front banjo is bent a little, and i'm suprised its not STILL leaking after a little jerry rigging.........

funds funds funds
Old 03-15-2007, 02:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

I think he placed the order yesterday but you MIGHT be able to still get in if you call him first thing in the morning... probably too late tonight.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

shizah, well i will be calling him. i hope i can get in there
Old 03-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Galfers

Definitely seemed to improve the feel a tad, and got rid of that stupid ass crossover line.

I'm lookin for a brembo master cylinder now, because the stock SV master cylinder feels like a frickin sponge lol..
Old 05-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

is this still up for the galfers or is it over?

Quick Reply: Galfer brake line group buy