Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today

Old 10-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Luxury = Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Unhappy Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today

Leaving my house, I saw teh aftermath of a hit-and run. It appears some dickhole ran a stop sign and ran into the side of a biker.

I have to give this biker props and alot of respect. 90% of the bikers I see around here think that Rothlessberger protective gear will save their ass in the event of an accident (jeans, t-shirt). THis guy had on full leathers and a full face helmet and it looked to had saved him a great deal of pain.

When i came up on him he was standing up, the clear plastic on his helmet was all bashed up and he was bleeding out of his mouth. I talked to him for a few and called 911.

<my .02>
Personally I dont see how you bikers around here do it. There is nothing on this earth that will get me on one of those things in the 757. We have some of the worst drivers/roads/weather and when it comes to ways to avoid disaster in any of those, bikers dont have thing working in their favor.

Western or Norhern VA, sure, I bet its great to own a bike and to ride it your hearts content. Wide open spaces, not too many cars and the ones that r on the road r locals. But down here?! Aint no fuckin way.
Its like playing roulette but even if you win, you still loose.

</my .02>

My prayers to him and all of you. PLEASE be careful and stay alert out there. These peopel dont care about you.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today

Did you just say no cars in Northern VA ..wow. Any whwere you ride there is gonna be risk involved you are one -ththird the size of a car nobody sees us but that is a risk you have to take, no matter where you ride. and I travel to several larger citys for work and the 757 is not all that bad with traffic
Old 10-02-2006, 05:24 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 3xb18
Did you just say no cars in Northern VA ..wow. Any whwere you ride there is gonna be risk involved you are one -ththird the size of a car nobody sees us but that is a risk you have to take, no matter where you ride. and I travel to several larger citys for work and the 757 is not all that bad with traffic
its not traffic, its the retards who can't drive.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

xshanex has disabled reputation

Western or Norhern VA, sure, I bet its great to own a bike and to ride it your hearts content.

northern VA? I'm up there and people are just dumb up there. Maybe out in the sticks way outside DC but not in most of northern va
Old 10-02-2006, 06:05 AM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

by NOVA i didnt mean the dc/ rich area. i meant the nice rural areas in between.
Old 10-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

My uncle died in a motorcycle accident, as much as I loved and respected him, I would never let that stop me from doing something I love, which is riding. Next time you see a car accident, are you gonna stop driving cars altogether? hahaha
Old 10-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I do agree with the dickheads on the road part. Down here in Western Va I know we have dickhead drivers, escpecially the closer you get near JMU. The kids think driving with a cell phone in their hand is the only way to drive. More wrecks on Port Republic Road that goes by JMU then any other road in the city. I also went up to Richmond this past friday and all I got to see is 295 SUCKS and all the streets were beat up. You guys have BAD drivers. We were run out of our lane twice because the idiot beside us was talking on the phone.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Luxury = Love

Originally Posted by BentValve
My uncle died in a motorcycle accident, as much as I loved and respected him, I would never let that stop me from doing something I love, which is riding. Next time you see a car accident, are you gonna stop driving cars altogether? hahaha
The lack of rollbars, airbags, seatbelts, electronic roll mitigation and abs will stop me from driving my car. Anyway you look at it....Anything > bike
Old 10-02-2006, 12:20 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

heh, if you think about it, its actually A LOT easier to avoid an accident with a bike than with a car, but if the accident is inevitable, then obviously a car is safer than a bike for the most part.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Registered Member

Skay has disabled reputation
Re: Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today

damn hope the guy is alright..... as dumb as it sounds after ive been riding my bike all day and then i get in my truck and drive i feel unsafe 1 bc i dont feel i can avoid anything and 2 maybe bc im blind in my right eye and i dont know how close i am to the other drivers but i do feel safer riding my bike i guess bc i have more free space surrounding me.... but i know shit can go WAY WRONG WAY FASTER i guess its all on how you want to live your life....

Quick Reply: Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today