Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

First Track Day!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:14 PM
1 happy dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad
Default Re: First Track Day!!!

Nesba should be fixed by then, its a lil tore up in a few corners. You'll be fine tho. Ill be at VIR south this saturday the 5th.
Give the jefferson course a shot, its awesome. For some reason nesba doesn't do shanondoah, I wanna do it one day. But I'm not too keen on running TPM anymore, I'm loving it with nesba.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:06 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

What issue do you have with TPM if you dont mind me asking? We offer real coaching whereas NESBA is a dangerous "free for all" with no real help!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:00 AM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

nesba is NOT a dangerous free for all, i heard that too, and ive done 2 with em, and its very safe very controlled. they will pit a mofo in a heartbeat for some BS. and i got coaching from the CRs, as did several others. hell on saturday a i watched a CR work with 3 guys the entire session while the other CRs were circulating.

its all hearsay tho, but i heard the same thing you say bout nesba about TPM.
ive come to the conclussion that the only way to really know is to try myself, and i plan on trying TPM nect season.
ive come to the conclussion that both org talk sh1t about each other
Old 07-06-2008, 12:53 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

that would be life..
Old 07-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by snikwad
nesba is NOT a dangerous free for all, i heard that too, and ive done 2 with em, and its very safe very controlled. they will pit a mofo in a heartbeat for some BS. and i got coaching from the CRs, as did several others. hell on saturday a i watched a CR work with 3 guys the entire session while the other CRs were circulating.

its all hearsay tho, but i heard the same thing you say bout nesba about TPM.
ive come to the conclussion that the only way to really know is to try myself, and i plan on trying TPM nect season.
ive come to the conclussion that both org talk sh1t about each other

First off, I dont talk shit about NESBA.......Iv done several days with them, now its been 3-4 years ago and they may have stepped up there game but we have riders all the time come to us and complain about other organizations and NESBA is the worst one talked about. Its just stats.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:57 AM
1 happy dude

I wasn't specifically talking about you. Just people in general, like the guys you mentioned. Its funny I've only done 2 trackdays and I've met people at both that said TPM is a free for all, and how its dangerous and blah blah. Yet I have friends that ride TPM only and only have good things to say.
So my conclusion. Find out my damnself next season. Plus it'll only be more track time rinning with both.

Oh and its no jeffereson that they use for stunt driving and explosions and stuff, its the main course.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:51 PM
600RR

ep3hatch03 has disabled reputation

summit main track was so fucked up today.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:43 PM
1 happy dude

^ how fuct up, wasn't it supposed to be fixed this weekend. Just how fuctup is it?
Old 07-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

Just take Cornerspeed and be done with it. Its expensive but the class time is worth it, but the real value is being able to ride their track days and not deal with the Nesba or TPM BS.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
Just take Cornerspeed and be done with it. Its expensive but the class time is worth it, but the real value is being able to ride their track days and not deal with the Nesba or TPM BS.
man one of the OG's posted

Quick Reply: First Track Day!!!