Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

FINALLY ITS FIXED

Old 01-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kwth8n has disabled reputation
Default FINALLY ITS FIXED

After numerous hours of troubleshooting and bothering you guys for advice my cbr f4 is finally fixed. it runs beautifully. today was my first extended ride since like october i think. to cycleworld. as much as i didnt want to take it there because of there rep, i have new found confidence in them. turned out all it was was a damn relay that cost 60 bucks. while he was in there they sealed some minor air leaks and a few other twist and turns and BAMMM . ITS LIKE A NEW BIKE AGAIN. im sorry for ranting im just excited. now i have to sell it and get the cbr 1000 . gotta admit though i was truly on this one. i now realize i know nothing about bikes engines. thanks for all the advice to those of you who offered it (i.e. del la sol, seaneezy,jesus and anyone else i left out) see you guys on the streets --until its sold then ill see you on my new 1000 rr
Old 01-26-2005, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: FINALLY ITS FIXED

awesome, fixed it just in time to enjoy the snowy 15 degree weather... thats great though, sometimes its the little things that really get you
Old 01-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Good stuff man, glad you got it worked out. Hope she goes to another great owner.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

kwth8n has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
awesome, fixed it just in time to enjoy the snowy 15 degree weather... thats great though, sometimes its the little things that really get you
lol tell me bout it. oh well i enjoyed it today. i was all over the place. i missed her. hopefully next week will get warm again
Old 01-27-2005, 05:48 AM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS! my bike is running the sickest it ever has now yoo and i can't ride damnit!