Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Endemic's K9 GSXR 600 little photoshoot

Old 04-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Full Access Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Endemic's K9 GSXR 600 little photoshoot

Did a little photoshoot today.

Thanks for your visit comments welcomed
Old 04-05-2010, 02:38 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation
Default Re: Endemic's K9 GSXR 600 little photoshoot

holy shit batman its another gssxxxxxxxxxxxxxerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i joke i joke..

clean bike..!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

s'okay...just another gsxr. It's shiney and all purrddy like. Would be cooler if it was at a location other than your house, then it would actually be called a photoshoot.

Have fun, ride safe. I see you just purchased it.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

thanks. I was thinking i shouldve taking pictures at good place for photoshoot. i will work on that soon. thanks again.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:45 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Nice bike. Do cops give you a hard time for ur licence plate lotcation. I see many bikes have it in that spot.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Full Access Member

Nah I went to check with police dept office. they said that's fine. As long as you have a light on them.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Looks to be exceptionally loud (but I like the look). If you don't wear plugs for wind noise, I bet you will wear them now for the drone, hehe!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Looks great! I hate the Jardine pipe though Welcome to the GSX-R family. Don't mind the haters...
Old 04-06-2010, 03:04 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
Looks to be exceptionally loud (but I like the look). If you don't wear plugs for wind noise, I bet you will wear them now for the drone, hehe!
it will has the stock muffler.. its just a tip
Old 04-06-2010, 03:38 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I like! Needs blue wheels tho.

Quick Reply: Endemic's K9 GSXR 600 little photoshoot