Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.
View Poll Results: ProbeGT-ZE VS El Negro
ProbeGT-ZE
47.37%
El Negro
52.63%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Dope Bike Tournament - Round 2 - Match 5

Old 09-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dope Bike Tournament - Round 2 - Match 5

I was going to vote for the F2 because that's a sweet ride, but the color on the R1 reeled me in. Awesome color. Yea, lame reason I know..
Old 09-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

They're pretty much the same colors...
Old 09-20-2009, 12:01 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

F2 - White, Red, some black
R1 - White, Black, some red

So both bikes be White, Red, and Black. I'm guessing he likes the color arrangement on the R1 more than my F2.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

I love the Honda, but the new R1 is just so bad ass.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:13 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
They're pretty much the same colors...
Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
F2 - White, Red, some black
R1 - White, Black, some red

So both bikes be White, Red, and Black. I'm guessing he likes the color arrangement on the R1 more than my F2.
Unless it is the camera or just very overcast that day, the R1's "white" is like a light grey/cream/off-white color. Pretty neat, never seen that before.

I haven't seen that R1 color in person, so maybe it isn't, but that is what it looks like. Both bikes are awesome
Old 09-21-2009, 06:14 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GaRn
Unless it is the camera or just very overcast that day, the R1's "white" is like a light grey/cream/off-white color. Pretty neat, never seen that before.

I haven't seen that R1 color in person, so maybe it isn't, but that is what it looks like. Both bikes are awesome
It is a pearl/cream color. More subtle, and looks great against the red in person.