Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

D-bags Strike Again!

Old 07-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud of
Angry D-bags Strike Again!

So woke up yesterday morning am putting on the helmet and gloves getting ready to ride to work... surprise surprise my bike is stolen, yay! Cops were called report filed and i pretty much expected to hear nothing back, literally 5 hours later i get a call saying my bike was "recovered" which is cop lingo for the fuck that stole my bike wrecked it and left it for them to have picked up. Anyway, i am dumb for not having full coverage and whatnot, but i figured who would steal a 98 r1 when my apartment parking lot is full of much newer bikes :-/ anyway just another reminder for folks to be careful with their toys. I had my bike parked under a streetlight, next the the busy main drive into my apt complex, and had a disc lock on the front... none of this mattered apparently and now i have learned a hard lesson. I hope whoever stole it develops an aggressive form of cancer! Anyway enough of the pity party, just be careful guys and ride safe.

Before

After

Old 07-13-2011, 07:43 AM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot
Default Re: D-bags Strike Again!

damn, that's real shitty.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:44 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

That suck man. Some people have no class.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:53 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

That sucks, lmk if you want to sell it..

Last edited by Scotty_Nooo; 07-13-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

well that fucking sucks.

trying to sell the front end?
(forks, brakes, trees, etc...)
Old 07-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

wwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud of

I will let you guys know later if i am going to part it out/sell it whole or keep it and fighter it out, there were other bikes stolen as well as a minivan that same night... I want to let the investigation play out for more than 2 days before i decide...
Old 07-13-2011, 10:32 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I always hate that the people boosting bikes never seem to be able to ride them properly.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:32 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by wwplayboater
I will let you guys know later if i am going to part it out/sell it whole or keep it and fighter it out, there were other bikes stolen as well as a minivan that same night... I want to let the investigation play out for more than 2 days before i decide...
I understand, but if you want to sell it lmk. I know it's a shitty situation but at least you have an opportunity to make some $$ back.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by djgrom
I always hate that the people boosting bikes never seem to be able to ride them properly.
haha too true!

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
I understand, but if you want to sell it lmk. I know it's a shitty situation but at least you have an opportunity to make some $$ back.
if i decide to sell, you will be the first to know sir
Old 07-13-2011, 11:29 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I mean you think they would be very concerned about protecting the merchandise

Quick Reply: D-bags Strike Again!