Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 PM
LaShawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by Halfrican
The ones that see track use only, for sure. It flows so much better.

When my brother is done with the 250, I'm taking it back, and making it a track slut.
You are going to have a hard time racing anything else after that. When you become fast on one of those bikes you literally feel on top of the world since you are really pushing the capabilities of the machine.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:10 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by djgrom
You are going to have a hard time racing anything else after that. When you become fast on one of those bikes you literally feel on top of the world since you are really pushing the capabilities of the machine.
It scares me though because that bike has a tendency to want to low side. I'm going to need a set of rear sets as well for sure.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/20...orcycle-suits/

new track suit
Old 12-08-2011, 12:36 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Soooooooooo sick of not having a bike.

Should have never sold my last one.

Must buy another ASAP.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:43 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
HOW MUCH NEED DARTH VADER SUIT IN MY LIFE MEOW
Old 12-08-2011, 01:02 PM
LaShawn

It scares me though because that bike has a tendency to want to low side. I'm going to need a set of rear sets as well for sure.
Is the 250 one of the "old" models or one of the new ones?

I can safely tell you though that the bike only FEELS like it wants to low side. Having raced the 500 and having to use much more narrow tires that is just the feel. The bike will lean over harder and faster but it sticks I think better then larger bikes it is just very hard to get accustomed too. If you do feel like you are going to low side though either let off the power or give it more, giving it more always seems like the right thing to do.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:14 PM
I like grape drank

07. So "old" lol. And I did low side on her once already, quick slip out and on my ass, nothing more. You'd think maybe tires, but they are pirellis.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 PM
LaShawn

07. So "old" lol. And I did low side on her once already, quick slip out and on my ass, nothing more. You'd think maybe tires, but they are pirellis.
Hmmm....well I have to take your word for it then! All you need to do to make that bike track worthy is get some crappy plastics, woodcraft clipons and rearsets, some of the cartridge emulators for the forks, heavier springs as well and a heavier spring in the rear or a set of FOG bones to actually raise the height and you are golden golden golden.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:20 PM
I like grape drank

Originally Posted by djgrom
Hmmm....well I have to take your word for it then! All you need to do to make that bike track worthy is get some crappy plastics, woodcraft clipons and rearsets, some of the cartridge emulators for the forks, heavier springs as well and a heavier spring in the rear or a set of FOG bones to actually raise the height and you are golden golden golden.
SO do want man.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:22 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Are you talking about a Ninja?

I rode one of the older body Ninjas and the handling was very bizarre. Sounds like how you're describing it.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread