Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

"Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"

Old 08-12-2010, 08:00 PM
MOAR REP PLZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX
Default Re: "Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"

Someone get this man his $20
Old 08-12-2010, 08:29 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by Pharm0r
The clapping and laughing is fucked up, but honestly if they had anything to do with it, and saved the cop....the cop would have turned around and slapped them with a charge anyway. glad he lived, plus, its possible they over exaggerated his wounds.
^^^^^^ This

Not saying that the guy was right for running.. but the cop put more people at danger with the chase. Its pretty crazy that 2 bikes cut him off on an on-ramp though.

I quote "As he did, two other bikers in the group cut him off, forcing him to swerve and slam on his brakes.

Salyer lost control of his patrol car on the ramp from I-5 to northbound state Highway 599, struck the guardrail and rolled several times before ending up in a ditch
."

I think the cop is full of shit honestly... You are telling me that you are chasing a bike at over 100mph and go to take and on-ramp and 2 bikes jump out in front of you... Highly doubtful.

Cop probably tried to chase the bike through the corner and couldnt hold it. Started to go off the road and locked up the brakes. Then decided that he would blame his failure on somebody else.

Honestly... I probably would have stopped and been like.. "You ok?... bet you wish you would have just let him go huh? Well... Lesson learned dumbass." I can tell you this... if that bike would have wrecked.. he would have been at the hospital waiting with a pair of cuffs. I can understand why they would laugh and clap. He didn't care if that biker lived or died and they didnt care if he did. The door swings both ways.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 08-12-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:55 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

^Word story sounds fishy. And how do they know the biker was laughing. Did he take his helmet off and get that close to him? IDK sounds maddddddd suspect. Where is the cop's dash cam? I mean the bikers were douches for sure, but the cop just might have a lil douche in him too (I see some lying/exxageration on his part). News clearly directed that article a certain way. I'll make judgement when the true FACTS are out.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:07 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT

Cop probably tried to chase the bike through the corner and couldnt hold it. Started to go off the road and locked up the brakes. Then decided that he would blame his failure on somebody else.

^ Winner.

Edit: The communist is right, it was def chocolate faces on 'busas and they were doing crack.

Last edited by Pharm0r; 08-13-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:53 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT

Honestly... I probably would have stopped and been like.. "You ok?... bet you wish you would have just let him go huh? Well... Lesson learned dumbass." I can tell you this... if that bike would have wrecked.. he would have been at the hospital waiting with a pair of cuffs. I can understand why they would laugh and clap. He didn't care if that biker lived or died and they didnt care if he did. The door swings both ways.
yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit. you wouldn't have done a fucking thing but run.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:54 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit. you wouldn't have done a fucking thing but run.
Well... seeings how you dont know me for shit. You can call bullshit all you want. Fact of the matter is.. I wouldn't think about myself if somebody's life could be dependent on it. Would I stop and wait for back up to arrive. No... but I would for sure stop and see if there was something I could do to help save his life.

I have a daughter at home and if I was in danger of dying. I would hope that somebody would do the same for me. That cop could have a wife and daughter at home. For him to die doing his job, is not cool. Wheather he made the mistake or the bad judgement call in continuing the chase or not.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:12 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

No offense Rich, but what he quoted was you saying that you'd stop and some what talk shit. Then you pretty much changed it to stopping and making sure he's ok, which is something totally different. I get where you're coming from, but just saying it could be mistaken for backpeddling.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:19 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Ok.. given... Would probably go... something like...

Me stopping.. asking if the cop was ok. If the cop responded... and wasn't screaming in pain. I would more than likely point out the fact that what he just did... was pretty stupid. Which would be along the lines of saying something like... "I bet you wish you had just let him go huh?" That sort of phrase is not something you just yell from the side of the road. If you were gonna yell from the side of the road.. it would be something like "dumbass!"
Old 08-13-2010, 09:30 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

BTW... lets recap on who stopped... it was not the guys that he was chasing.. it was the bikes behind him. So... If I was one of the bikes behind him. If I pulled over... even if he was hurt and I pulled him out. He wouldnt be taking me to jail.

I seen him chasing some bikes and flip his car. I was stopping to help. I didn't know those guys they were chasing. Just because I was riding a motorcycle at the time, does not mean that I know who they are.

"witnesses told police that there may have been as many as 60 to 70 riders in the group and that the two that taunted the trooper may have been behind his patrol car during the pursuit, she said."
Old 08-13-2010, 09:35 AM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

I just have one observation to add to this discussion.

He's in a two ton vehicle, and they are on 300 - 500 lb. sport bikes. They pushed him off the road?

Quick Reply: "Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"