Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Bike for sale ???

Old 08-11-2004, 07:53 PM
In the Head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Bike for sale ???

Yeah a few friends had bikes ive drove before! I used to race Dirt Bikes a few years back so I know how to ride!
Old 08-11-2004, 09:28 PM
FTP! Cop's Lie!

R1Buttercup is an unknown quantity at this point

Scam, the listing will be taking off before the auction ends. If it's too good to be true then it usually is. There is a place in PA that sells wrecked and repo'd bikes, pretty good deals, the thread is on here somewhere I saw it a couple of months ago.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

cycle recyclers... search cycletrader.com using that phrase as the keyword and they will come up, don't let their safisticated northern accents fool you over the phone, they are as white trash as it gets... excellent deals, but they straight up lied to me on the phone, they took the picture on its good side, i asked him to stand next to it on the phone and describe every last scratch, he told me it looked like it had just been tipped over in the driveway, a few tiny scratches and i said does it run and he said yea i rode it around the lot a couple times its perfect... its 9 hours away so halfway there i call them just to make sure things are a go, the night before he told me if i really wanted it he would hold it, well this time he says he doesn't hold bikes and if someone shows up with cash before i get there its gone... so i show up, even though it was a total dump i was in heaven, they literally had 500+ bikes, mostly sport bikes all wrecked in one way or another... but the bike had been badly crashed on both sides, all fairings destroyed, had micron exhaust stickers on it so i suspect they robbed that off of it and put up a beat up stock can on there, no chain at all, the engine cover was busted open and there was no oil in the motor, i confront him that he couldn't have possibly ridden it in that shape and he was just like "oh well", i tell him the price we agreed upon on the phone was for a near mint condition bike like he told me, this one was badly totaled twice and didn't even start so i said how about this much, he straight up said if you don't buy it someone else will, knowing i had driven 9 hours and probably wouldn't go back empty handed... he was nice enough to throw in a rusted old chain for it though, so i paid him more than i had wanted to(but still a good deal), asked if i could sit on his brand new gsx-r 1000 and "accidentally" forgot to put the kick stand down and let it drop onto the pavement and left
Old 08-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

kwth8n has disabled reputation

damn del thats gangsta
Old 08-13-2004, 08:54 AM
R.I.P MANNY LAZO

chirpy is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a 2000 gsxr 6 for sale blue black with silver. if ur intrested.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by chirpy
i got a 2000 gsxr 6 for sale blue black with silver. if ur intrested.
well if you got one for sale post it here http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46654.
Old 08-14-2004, 04:03 AM

Eclipseondarun has disabled reputation

Is it still available? How much? Miles? Pictures?