Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

bah droped bike for the first time!

Old 04-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default bah droped bike for the first time!

well i had my girl on da back...forgot about the extra weight..i launched it on greenlight, and before i know it the front wheel was up in the air saying hello to the moon..and i was saying hello to the bike landing on my knee and digging it into the road..knee was only thing that got hurt(was wearin gear). my girl just sort of got through off and landed alright(wasnt going fast at all). But now my bike is in da shop for stupid lil things. (front turn signal and transmission peg peice broke off). But i think my fork thingy for my handlebar- front tire is off. They are taking it apart on monday to see what is up. I guess for my first drop nothing bad really happen. made me learn my lesson about not launching it as fast as i normally do when someone is on da back. And only a lil peice got scratched up..and i wanna fix it up like brand new..any suggestions. only went through clear coat.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:41 PM
turbo on 2 wheels

Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern
Default Re: bah droped bike for the first time!

geeeeez at least you or your girl didnt get hurt, you might wanna be a lil bit more careful. what size bike you got?
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya you probably should have rode a little longer before going two up, you shoulda just chopped the throttle and let engine braking bring it on down.g;ad you are alright always wear your gear...
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Originally Posted by Bustadust
well i had my girl on da back...forgot about the extra weight..i launched it on greenlight, and before i know it the front wheel was up in the air saying hello to the moon..and i was saying hello to the bike landing on my knee and digging it into the road..knee was only thing that got hurt(was wearin gear). my girl just sort of got through off and landed alright(wasnt going fast at all). But now my bike is in da shop for stupid lil things. (front turn signal and transmission peg peice broke off). But i think my fork thingy for my handlebar- front tire is off. They are taking it apart on monday to see what is up. I guess for my first drop nothing bad really happen. made me learn my lesson about not launching it as fast as i normally do when someone is on da back. And only a lil peice got scratched up..and i wanna fix it up like brand new..any suggestions. only went through clear coat.

to being alright after your first fall. Now that its happened no need to stress about the when factor, hahaha! Glad to hear your ok.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:43 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

trying to color match factory bike paint is a nightmare. there's no color codes because new plastic comes pre-painted.

at such a slow speed, i doubt you bent anything on the front end, probably just needs to be put straight, alot of times a fork will slip ever-so-slightly in the triple trees, and it'll throw the front end off a bit.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Alwayslast is an unknown quantity at this point

bah......leave it the way it is, scratches adds character to your bike.

btw, glad your both ok

what bike do you own?
Old 04-08-2006, 02:46 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Be more careful with a passenger. I know mistakes happen, but I know if I did something like that with my girl on the back of it, she'd never want to ride again.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:48 PM
turbo on 2 wheels

Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Be more careful with a passenger. I know mistakes happen, but I know if I did something like that with my girl on the back of it, she'd never want to ride again.
you and me both, i wouldnt even trust myself cuz i be scared of hurtin her.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

Originally Posted by Bustadust
..any suggestions..

yeah save you and your girl any furthur hurt or embarasment and sell it

Old 04-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

send me a pic or bring the part by the shop and ill see what i can do for you!
pm me if you have questions.
glad no one is hurt seriously!

Quick Reply: bah droped bike for the first time!