Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anyone know of a good parking lot?

Old 01-03-2008, 03:26 PM
单身的 and loving it :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kells<3's Bikes is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone know of a good parking lot?

Hello! So we are needing a huge parking lot. We are wanting to do a stunt event with a rather well known stunter (not gonna put any names out there just yet...wink wink) So if anybody has any ideas on something free or not let me know. We will be wanting to do it legit and advertise the hell out of it...so your input would be great!
Old 01-03-2008, 03:28 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone know of a good parking lot?

Talk to Steve. I remember him telling me one time about a place in Chesapeake that he could get permission to use for something like this.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:30 PM

There are like a million Steves...please clarify!
Old 01-03-2008, 03:31 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

You know who I'm talking about. skrooz
Old 01-03-2008, 03:50 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

she doesn't want to talk to me, lol.

i have a couple places that i could make that happen at, all legit, no legal issues. it's all in who you know, and i know alot of people.

i'd have to get specifics, cuz i'm not putting my name on anything unless i know it's 100%. alot of people blow alot of smoke about wanting to do a stunt show, very rarely does anything come of it. if it's the real deal, i can make some calls and might could get a few other riders out, but like i said, i'd have to KNOW it's 100%. one well know stunt rider can't make a whole show. there's not a whole lot of people in the 757 willing to compete in a comp, so you'd have to come up with more than just one rider. that's not a shot or anything, just saying, you can't have a one man show and expect a whole lot.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
she doesn't want to talk to me, lol.

i have a couple places that i could make that happen at, all legit, no legal issues. it's all in who you know, and i know alot of people.

i'd have to get specifics, cuz i'm not putting my name on anything unless i know it's 100%. alot of people blow alot of smoke about wanting to do a stunt show, very rarely does anything come of it. if it's the real deal, i can make some calls and might could get a few other riders out, but like i said, i'd have to KNOW it's 100%. one well know stunt rider can't make a whole show. there's not a whole lot of people in the 757 willing to compete in a comp, so you'd have to come up with more than just one rider. that's not a shot or anything, just saying, you can't have a one man show and expect a whole lot.
+1
Old 01-03-2008, 04:03 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

wink wink? Wink1100?? old school right thurr.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:09 PM

I would say that is partially true, but this guy is big. I was thinking about that anyway w/ having other stunters and all. But i want to make sure we have a place. also i know this guy has insurance and not sure how that would work with other stunters. i know we have tried to get chin and his boys here but they wanted a pretty penny. This guy will be doing this for free as a favor.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:31 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

like i said, i can put together a place, but i'm not making that call till i have conformation that it's 100%. i'm not trying to ruin any connections by saying something is going to happen, then getting bailed on.

must be a ruff ryder. there's a shit-ton of relatively well known RR's, could be anyone.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:53 PM

That is a negative no ruff rider man you people aren't thinking big...lol no offense I love all you ruff riders you bring us business wink wink

Quick Reply: Anyone know of a good parking lot?