Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anybody Know anything about Motowerks.net

Old 11-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Quick Image

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AceTransAm02 will become famous soon enoughAceTransAm02 will become famous soon enough
Default Anybody Know anything about Motowerks.net

A friend of mine ordered an exhaust from these guys a few weeks ago.....They have of course taken his money from his account, but yet to have sent the exhaust. There email is no longer available. My friend found them on on Kawiforums.com and has sent them a message but with no response....I personally am starting to think he's screwed, but I figured it couldnt hurt ask you guys if you have heard anything about them.

Last edited by AceTransAm02; 11-30-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:55 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: Anybody Know anything about Motowerks.net

Doesn't load at work... means it's on a blocked IP range = Shady.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

cant find any information on them, i would talk to my bank and order else where. You can go to superbiketoystore.com good prices
Old 12-03-2009, 12:13 PM
On One Wheel

sprayedcivic has disabled reputation

page loaded fine for me but i got a warning from my browser saying suspicios website they say they are a secure site but you never know also here is the email they have listed Motowerkz@gmail.com looked for a phone number but couldnt find anything
Old 12-03-2009, 12:18 PM
On One Wheel

You (The Customer) must read, understand and agree to Motowerkz (Motowerkz.net) website on the World Wide Web (The Site) terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) listed below. Furthermore, you are in agreement with these terms and policies when using The Site. Customer acknowledges that Motowerkz.net reserves the right to cancel any order and refuse service to anyone. Motowerkz.net reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to add or remove portions of this agreement at any time. It is the responsibility of the customer to check these terms and policies each time before using the Site. Continued use of the Site following the posting of changes assumes acceptance of said posted changes. As long as you comply with this Terms of Use and any such modifications, Motowerkz.net grants you (End User) a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.

this is there terms and conditions just seems vague and fishy to me
Old 12-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Quick Image

AceTransAm02 will become famous soon enoughAceTransAm02 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sprayedcivic
page loaded fine for me but i got a warning from my browser saying suspicios website they say they are a secure site but you never know also here is the email they have listed Motowerkz@gmail.com looked for a phone number but couldnt find anything
I appreciate you guys checking this out for me....he got an email today saying that Motowerkz@gmail.com wasnt available. So I'm pretty sure my friend is screwed I told him to call his credit card company and bitch and moan a lil, so maybe they will help him out.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:28 PM
On One Wheel

well there still taking orders maybe he should make a call to trade comision and the local pd were they are located
Old 12-03-2009, 04:33 PM
On One Wheel

http://www.robtex.com/dns/motoworks.net.html this is all there ip addresses maybe this will help