Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anoyone taking the MSF class in June want to make some $

Old 04-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xshanex has disabled reputation
Default Anoyone taking the MSF class in June want to make some $

If anyone is taking the class in June or has a slot reserved or knows of anyone that has a slot reserved in the Hampton Roads area.....I have a proposition for you. I'm trying to get my GF in the class that month but due to the MSF program sucking ass there is a 4 month wait now. I'm offering cash for yours or their slot during June. There's a couple of ways we could do this but email me and we can work something out. I'd prefer the weekend of the 16-18th but may be able to work something out the week before or after

I know its unethical and all that stuff but the MSF is the only game in town when it comes to training and they obviously aren't providing the quantity of training that this area needs. I'm just throwing this out there because I have checked everywhere and have no other options
Old 04-18-2006, 06:44 PM
In need of traction

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SR PWRD has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anoyone taking the MSF class in June want to make some $

Originally Posted by xshanex
If anyone is taking the class in June or has a slot reserved or knows of anyone that has a slot reserved in the Hampton Roads area.....I have a proposition for you. I'm trying to get my GF in the class that month but due to the MSF program sucking ass there is a 4 month wait now. I'm offering cash for yours or their slot during June. There's a couple of ways we could do this but email me and we can work something out. I'd prefer the weekend of the 16-18th but may be able to work something out the week before or after

I know its unethical and all that stuff but the MSF is the only game in town when it comes to training and they obviously aren't providing the quantity of training that this area needs. I'm just throwing this out there because I have checked everywhere and have no other options

PM'd