Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Another friend is now gone!! RIP!!!

Old 06-27-2008, 03:21 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Re: Another friend is now gone!! RIP!!!

Originally Posted by dave22
So she just kept leaning over until she fell?

Doesn't make sense. Did she have any pre-existing conditions?
sometimes when you get into a lean a little to far you can't pull it back up, so essentially is just looks like you slowly topple over, even if you are trying to pull it back up.

Contrary to popular belief, motorcyclist do wreck sometimes with out doing anything stupid. It just sounds like she couldn't gt back out of the lean

RIP i am really sorry you had to see your friend die, id never want to see that.

RIP Again, oh and Jesus, good call on that ban.

Last edited by TheGentleArt; 06-27-2008 at 05:22 AM. Reason: wrong moderators name
Old 06-27-2008, 03:26 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

RIP
Old 06-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

no sympathy here, prayers to her family and friends

Last edited by Daft Punk; 06-27-2008 at 06:15 AM.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:50 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by bmw-m
at fault or not, that doesnt mean that she got what she was looking for... we have all stunted from time to time, in our cars or on our bikes, but that doesnt mean that we deserve to pass in that manner..
Totally agree that she didnt deserve to die. But if it is the case, that goes to show that stunting at 70mph on a busy highway isnt very smart. It should really only be done in a controlled area. So if some of you riders are stunting on 64, I would suggest you stop.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:54 AM
Registered Member

Robizzo has disabled reputation

dude drop that shit this isn't the time nor the place to have a stunting debate
Old 06-27-2008, 03:55 AM
Registered Member

Robizzo has disabled reputation

on a side note if anyone wants to ride out to trashmore with me I'll be at EMC around 4 and Paul and I will be rolling out together
Old 06-27-2008, 03:56 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by Robizzo
dude drop that shit this isn\'t the time nor the place to have a stunting debate
It isnt a damn debate. And this IS a time to reflect on lessons that can be learned. She is gone, there is no bringer her back. So you can honor her passing by spreading the word to others to be safe. I stand firmly by what I posted.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari

Originally Posted by Assassin
It isnt a damn debate. And this IS a time to reflect on lessons that can be learned. She is gone, there is no bringer her back. So you can honor her passing by spreading the word to others to be safe. I stand firmly by what I posted.
I can't believe someone would stoop so low to bring attention to themselves inside a thread that was created over the death of a rider. We read what you wrote the first time. I am sure a lot of people will rider safer now, some may even stop riding.

I don't think you fully understand how well liked and loved KJ was. She would ride by random riders and give a thumb up; she would always give handshakes and hugs to folks. Even to people she didn't know and she would always try to befriend them.

Ill miss her arguments and humorous jokes over Hondas because she was a die hard Suzuki lover and loved to joke with folks about their bikes. She died doing something she loved and she will be missed. Lets not talk about if she was on the fuel tank, lets not talk about who seen it and lets not talk about how she wrecked.

This thread is to remember KJ and how she touched many of our lives. Let’s not lose focus on that. We lost a woman that had so much potential and who had the heart of an angel. There are very few people in this world like that. I say we talk about how sweet she was and how she loved to ride. Let’s talk about how she would always wear those tight shorts that drove the guys crazy. Let's talk about the good and funny things. Negativity is not welcome here. There is no need for it.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:57 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Sigh, how am I drawing attention to myself? I simply said RIP, sorry to hear, and if she in fact was stunting, it should be a lesson for you all to stop. I did not know her, so I cannot reflect my memories. But I can post up my concerns for the rest of you riders that are still with us and ask that you be more safe. There is nothing wrong with anything I posted. Realize that, and stop trying to make an argument when there isnt one. There is not a thing negative in anything I posted. So stop aiming your emotions at me.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:59 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
were you there? Well I was! And I didnt see her on the gas tank! What exactly would you be accomplishing by saying that she was at fault for the accident?! Let it go! She wrecked, she died.
By your own admission, you only saw it in your rear view, so you might not have seen what precipitated the lean.

Originally Posted by Robizzo
dude drop that shit this isn't the time nor the place to have a stunting debate
Actually, it would be a great time. You have a person that you all hold in high esteem who, as you all know, gravely injured herself stunting. If you want someone to have a positive legacy, then why not make something positive come out of it?

Originally Posted by Sintari
I can't believe someone would stoop so low to bring attention to themselves inside a thread that was created over the death of a rider. We read what you wrote the first time. I am sure a lot of people will rider safer now, some may even stop riding.
Not likely. There will always be the idiots who stunt on the open roads. Now, if that group of idiots includes you or some of your friends, then you might want to brighten up, so to speak.

Lets not talk about if she was on the fuel tank, lets not talk about who seen it and lets not talk about how she wrecked.
Why not? In all seriousness, the first thing one should do after something like this is to take the steps to avoid it happening to someone else.

Seriously, it's like you people never knew someone who died before.

Negativity is not welcome here. There is no need for it.
A rational examination of the circumstances of the accident is not negativity. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the world isn't all cotton candy and rainbows. No one is demeaning the woman's character and no one is saying anything negative about her. If she died stunting, then she died stunting. So be it. To say it isn't negative, it's a fact.

The only negative thing in this thread are the people bitching because someone brings up the idea that she might have caused her own death.

Quick Reply: Another friend is now gone!! RIP!!!