Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Another Bike Accident.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05 NOFXpNk05
Default Another Bike Accident.

so i just got back from the "almost" accident. I was riding down this road Buckroe Ave from the Beach behind this other car. As we came to a 2 way stop, for the crossing traffic, the car passed the intersection and this lady pulled directly infront of me to cross the road. I had to slam on the brakes locking the rear wheel while she proceeded to stop in front of me in the middle of the intersection when she finally saw me. the I endo'd up to her car and laid down like 6 inches from the car.

dumb cunt, i was on a road with no stop signs.... PAY ATTENTION!!! she had the stop sign.... which gives me the right of way. she was charged with the ticket.

I'm unhurt but the bike has some cosmetic damage... but im not worried about that, she can pay for it

I hate cagers that dont look around more than anything in the world...... two days ago i had to kick a door on the interstate

but anywho, at least Im fine, also I want to pay credit to the MSF course for teaching me what to do, it really does help. I was also wearing all my gear, even though it was 90 degrees and 100% humidity.

ride safe guys
Old 06-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars
Default Re: Another Bike Accident.

glad to hear you got away from it safely, props for wearing gear and everything.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

casims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond reputecasims22 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea man glad your ok and that she was charged for her improper driving. And i too always wear my gear even if its hot as hell out.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:56 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Fuck Bitches
Kick Doors
Old 06-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

SPO in CF?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

jwillie000 has disabled reputation

loud pipes save lives ill pay the ticket with a smile
Old 06-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Glad to see you are ok.

Loud pipes do not save lives, but the saying sounds good
Old 06-12-2009, 03:58 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Loud pipes do save lives, and who has had a ticket for them on a bike?
Old 06-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
Loud pipes do save lives, and who has had a ticket for them on a bike?
Says who or are you believing that myth?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:44 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Says who or are you believing that myth?
i don't know why you would think this is a 'myth'. it's common sense, if you hear a loud ass motorcycle in your blind spot, you know there's something there. i'm not necessarily saying it will guarantee some idiot will not change lanes without looking anyway, but it has to help.

are you opposed to loud exhausts or something?

Quick Reply: Another Bike Accident.