Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

2002 R1

Old 10-19-2009, 04:23 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: 2002 R1

Originally Posted by 95B18c1
02 R1 thats what up! Its not a GSXR 1k but it'll do. I'ma make sure you go see John, it cant stay stock for long.
Thank God.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:33 AM
NA No V-tec D

gene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by D.Nick
ride comfortably and safer.

get a gel seat...
Old 10-19-2009, 04:35 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

you want to be safer dog, I GOT YOU..........

that way you can put a seatbelt on it DAWG.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:37 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gene
get a gel seat...
My ass hurts on the stock seat. Got any parts laying around?

Originally Posted by nagger
you want to be safer dog, I GOT YOU..........

that way you can put a seatbelt on it DAWG.
I'm doing it.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:11 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

My ass hurts on the stock seat. Got any parts laying around?

I'm doing it.
do that shit son. seatbelts ftw. motorcycles will the undoubtedly be the most badass vehicle ever created................

ohh wait.... they are.

plus im happy you got a yam. i would have hated to see you on a me 2 bike, id have to clown hardcore. lol
Old 10-19-2009, 05:24 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I have wanted an R1 since I first rode the one I currently have back in 05. It was only fitting that I got the very same bike that turned my head towards them.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

Derrick, my 03' R6 stock suspension settings were crap as well. Under full acceleration the rear would bottom out and and stay there untill I let off. It was the most uneasy feeling in the world. Also it would just "float" if I hit a dip in a turn. I thought it was bullshit and bet the stock setting made more people wreck than stay safe.

I took it up and down Canon about 50 times making adjustments to the front and rear untill I thought it was perfect. I like my setup pretty stiff but if you want we can try it on yours to see how you like it. My bike feels very planted now compared to stock in the straights and esp. the turns.

Fuck what the magazines say set it up to what feels best for you.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:41 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by The real Ryan
Derrick, my 03' R6 stock suspension settings were crap as well. Under full acceleration the rear would bottom out and and stay there untill I let off. It was the most uneasy feeling in the world. Also it would just "float" if I hit a dip in a turn. I thought it was bullshit and bet the stock setting made more people wreck than stay safe.

I took it up and down Canon about 50 times making adjustments to the front and rear untill I thought it was perfect. I like my setup pretty stiff but if you want we can try it on yours to see how you like it. My bike feels very planted now compared to stock in the straights and esp. the turns.

Sounds good, when are you good to do that?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The real Ryan

I actually got some suspension setting advice from Keith and Dylan Code... I kind of trust them.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:46 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

Sounds good, when are you good to do that?
After 5 one day this week. Just come by the store. I cant ride with you though untill I figure out this battery/mystery problem.

Quick Reply: 2002 R1