Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Yellow Lab Needs a Good Home

Old 08-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO
Default Yellow Lab Needs a Good Home

Ok, so I got a phone call from my mom this afternoon... She came across and 1 or 3 year old Yellow Lab (has a rabbies tag showing 3 y/o shot) She brought it home with her where her and my dad have tried to locate it's owner. (I don't remember the entire story) But, they found out it belongs to some old red neck guy, they spent all day trying to call this tool and tell him they have his dog. My dad finally was able to get him on the phone and he said it belongs to his daughter, and that he would pass my parent's number on to his daughter to see if she even wants to claim it.

My mom has a pretty good sense of knowing when people are worthless when it comes to pets, they guys daughter has yet to call to claim the dog. She has been at my parent's house in Goochland (15 acre horse farm) since the middle of last week. The dog has been to the vet and is seems to be in good health, has been trained to a point (it comes back to you when you call for it, it's name is Diamond)

If anyone is interested and can provide a good home let me know. I asked my parents to send me some pictures and I will post them as soon as I get them. I would take it but I actually just got a 10 week old Blue Heeler puppy ... almost too much to handle right there!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Yellow Lab Needs a Good Home

Call the police non-emergency line at (804) 556-5349 for where the owner lives, let them know when/where you found the dog along with it's rabies tag, and that the owner has not claimed the dog.

This will protect you from any "misunderstandings" when the daughter finds out that her dad got rid of the dog, or if the police want to go after abandonment charges. You don't want to be dragged into a possible ongoing thing between the father and daughter, if that's the case.

Just watching out.

Last edited by Computer_Nerd; 08-25-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: added phone number
Old 08-25-2009, 07:50 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

If my dog wasnt such a dick head to other dogs, id take him. Ill ask some people at work for you.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:13 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Might be interested. She sounds like a good friend to my 1 yr old.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:30 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

you have a PM
Old 08-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

my parents never got back with me last night, I will get in touch with them and tell them to hurry up with the pics... as soon as I get them I will be sure to post!
Old 08-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Registered member

So... apparently the white trash bitch finally came to claim her dog. She told my mom that it stays tied up all day and "gets away all the time" Mom was pretty pissed about giving the dog back to her, but I suppose her hands were tied.

If the dogs runs away and shows up again, I think she's going to "forget" to call the dumb bitch back. I'm sorry we couldn't find the dog a better home. Thanks for everyone who showed interest though, if in fact the dog shows up again I will definitely let you know.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:49 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You can call animal control, by her own admission that is a neglected dog. Call at least once a day to get it on record and have them come out to inspect.