Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30

Old 07-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30

Due to problems with crowd control we will not be holding a meet next sunday (7-30) at wing command. We plan to have one again the following weekend.

Future meets at wing command (if they continue atall) will be handled similar to how megameet was handled with a minimal charge per car, roped off area, and hired law enforcement to help eliminate problems.

What led up to this? People who were asked to keep a problem somewhere else brought it to wing command anyway. I am not pointing fingers but this led to both us and management at applebees calling the police leading to the lot needing to be cleared at the request of management of applebees.

The bikini contest is ofcourse still on
Old 07-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30

fukin idiot jerry springer trailor trash mother fukers
Old 07-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

i knew this would happen at some point. Its a shame.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

I was really dissappointed to see it come to this, but I guess it was going to happen eventually. Im going to be workin 2 jobs now so i wont have time to come out anymore. I hope it works out for ya AL David settin everything up and what not.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

people just don't think and never learn
Old 07-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

we are allready working on a new plan. some people may be turned off by it but i can guarentee not a single one of the "origional" wing command people will complain. so if it gets back to just a dozen or so of us thats fine with me. everyones more then welcome but we just cant have this. with a crowd 200+ people strong were going to have to do something.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

If ya need any helping hands w/ setting ish up just lmk... I think i ned to get out more often cause this internet thing "when it works" is starting to take over my mind.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:58 PM
WHYVTEk?

ShelbyZDodge is an unknown quantity at this point

Same goes here.
Anytime you need staff or trash control (trailer or otherwise),
you know who to call.
Damn shame a select few ruined it as was expected.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Body In Trunk.

Thanks guys We will need all the help we can get if we expect to keep meeting there.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:00 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AL-David
Thanks guys We will need all the help we can get if we expect to keep meeting there.

Can you fill me in on the story David! You can pm me if you dont want the whole forum to start an argument, Its just that Im half way across the world so I wasnt there... lol

Quick Reply: Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30