Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

what has happend........

Old 12-17-2003, 10:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what has happend........

what has happend to this forum guys?? Everyone is gone, nobody seems to post, and the ones that do seem to hate each other lol

It seems very boreing here now, what happend to how it use to be?? What happend to everyone that would make dumb post and we would have it 10 pages long by the end of the night?? lol

After comeing on here and reading through some of the posts I have seen no signs of
dennis
nic
manuel
filly and kevin are gone
I aint been around and I barely see others like allen or shawn post.

I think the group just got too big and someone would get left out and everyone just started going their own ways, well thats gay damnit lol.

We all never meet up anymore, I meen like me, nic, phil, chris, missy, mary and becky have partys and such, but what happend to everyone else??

I guess I can't sya much though cuz I haven't been showing up to alot of the stuff either, I have got back in with the probe organization and am trying to get it back up on its feet and have been in the 757 like every weekend lol, but damnit we need to all get together again soon
Old 12-17-2003, 10:23 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

all does someone miss the old days.. when everything got jacked hehehee. jus messin babe
Old 12-17-2003, 11:31 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

i realized i had vtec...and that was all she wrote
Old 12-17-2003, 11:59 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

dunno i havent seen shawn allen manuel daniel or patrick ina long ass time. you do realize you all WERE invited to my grad. party which is why it was on here. i know a cuple of ya wree out of towna nd had other shit but where were the rest....hrM???? hehe.
Old 12-18-2003, 12:11 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

i'm still here... you ever get those pics off the camera man?
Old 12-18-2003, 12:12 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

i must agree though it seems a lot of people are missing... like nic and fatboyee and some of the others
Old 12-18-2003, 03:28 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: what has happend........

Originally posted by LOCO
but damnit we need to all get together again soon
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...threadid=34645

Old 12-18-2003, 07:40 AM
Grrrr...

Y2K Z24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted to go to the party but i had to go out of town for family stuff and some snowboarding. But it seems like everytime I am not working everyone else is.

On another note is anyone else interested in going to the slopes for a day sometime in January?
Old 12-18-2003, 10:40 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

slopes=
if i can remember how to try to stay up on a board
Old 12-18-2003, 12:04 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry guys I was in the 757. Nic called me when I was half way there lol.

I should be at phils for new years thought. manuel I am down man.

high psi tsi - yeah I got a new comp and got the pics, I will post tonight

Quick Reply: what has happend........