Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What do you do with an asshole like this?

Old 04-28-2008, 09:54 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default What do you do with an asshole like this?

Cliff's notes since I made a really long rant that didn't need to be that long, re-writing.

Basicly, I changed a clutch in an Evo for a guy I had known for 4 years and had helped with his car on countless occasions, for free. I charged him a fair rate as a friend. Now I have hung out with this guy for years and he used to be a roommate with a good friend of mine, so when he said money was tight and begged to make payments, I allowed him to. Big mistake. Now, a month later, after avoiding me for two weeks, he is refusing to pay all of what is left saying that his starter which died last week was a result of my installing it incorrectly (a starter only goes on one fucking way, dumbass!). It really is not possible for me to have incorrectly installed the starter and it still operate for several weeks after install before failing. It was just bad timing. Unfortunately, ignorant retards don't understand this, and in their delusional world they are right no matter who tells them what. Now I ask for the rest of my money and he is threatening me and saying he will go to court over it if need be. This is rediculous. I would win in court but it's just not worth it. It really is a shame that it's so easy for people to do shit like that with one another, knowing how difficult it is for the modern court system to make anything like this right. It would cost me more money and time to set things right, than it would just eating the labor. And, he's already proved himself to be an unpredictable, ignorant, idiot, no telling what he could be provoked to do if faced with reality that might just cause more problems.

Lesson learned.. Can't trust anyone, no matter how well you know them. Never know when some desperate bitch will back-stab you to save a penny.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 04-29-2008 at 01:46 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation
Default Re: What do you do with an asshole like this?

He's just upset he keeps breaking shit on his car. If he doesnt have the money for a starter he wont have the money for a lawyer. Sucks you cant help people out anymore without them bitching.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:49 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Yeah, I hate to say it, my policy always was the car doesn't leave till it's paid for, I made an exception for someone that was supposed to be a friend, and now I know that was a big mistake.

damn, didn't realize my post was so long. I think I'm going to edit it to make it shorter.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 04-29-2008 at 01:39 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:14 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

break his fucking kneecaps.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:51 AM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Small claims court is not expensive, but it does eat up some of your time. There are no attorneys involved and the filing fee is minimal however it can be included as damages. All you have to prove is that you did the work properly. He would have to demonstrate why you don't deserve to be paid.

Maybe I'm a little more vindictive than you are, but I wouldn't hesitate to take the guy to court and make him pay...and if he says he can't then you can get a court order to garnish his wages and/or seize the money from his bank account.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:09 AM
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

I'd have to say it's a lesson learned and move on. Write the dude off as a friend and never let anyone pay on credit again. Unless of course you're talkin about a substantial amount. But then again you can't get blood from a turnip as they say...
Old 04-29-2008, 07:13 AM
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: What do you do with an asshole like this?

so he's sayn you do shabby work? hmm i wouldnt guess that from the day we saw you at the track. Not throwing any names out there. but it seemed like you had a few ppl in the stands wondering is that HighPSI TSi Guy from the forums.
cough RPM Crew cough

As for your x friend / x roomie. sounds like he either needs to learn how to do shit himself. or accept the fact that shit breaks. It irrates the fuck out of me every day that some ass clown that doesnt shit from dick. e.g. may car wont start. can i get rear brake shoes. why do you want brake shoes if your car isnt starting because i think that maybe the problem. *the part i walk away* (or) is this the stuff i put in my car when the a/c doesnt work? yes it is, its simple you just follow the instructions on the can So you just hook it up to the radiator right? *thats the time i start lol right in front of them* "crznx2000 " "the narcoleptic racer" can attest to this one"

As for your so called friend I would have asked ding dong this Question. What causes a properly installed starter to go out? make him think defect, wear and tear, heat saturation or fluid "oil" saturation then ask em which of those 4 was the cause. As sad as it is you have to teach these baboons. other wise they go thru life talk stupid shit and annoy ppl like us.

as for your cash. you have choices now. either bodily injury, court or just accept the fact your friend is a p.o.s and move on. any ways im just waking up and need to go drop a duece. lol. wish me luck.

Last edited by chuki ka-t; 04-29-2008 at 07:19 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:35 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Dave will you come install a clutch on my car. Ill make payments, just don't touch my starter, and when I break axles, it will be your fault and I will see you in court.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:44 AM
<for rent>

Richter has disabled reputation

judge judy or judge mills lane

"I'LL ALLOWIT!"
Old 04-29-2008, 09:04 AM
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

for the record the duece was a good one. two flushes. lol.

Quick Reply: What do you do with an asshole like this?