Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Welp, it's that time again...

Old 04-12-2010, 06:15 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default Welp, it's that time again...

Who's bustin who's ass this year?

My shit's still broke but I might as well update the list. I've got this silver hatch until it's gone, and an 86 coupe sitting in the yard...

Lots of new heads around here and I've fallen outta the loop...

Someone wanna step up to get knocked back down a few notches this year?

Time to air some pent up winter-shit-talking frustrations.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:17 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Welp, it's that time again...

Originally Posted by fatboyee
Who's bustin who's ass this year?

My shit's still broke but I might as well update the list. I've got this silver hatch until it's gone, and an 86 coupe sitting in the yard...

Lots of new heads around here and I've fallen outta the loop...

Someone wanna step up to get knocked back down a few notches this year?

Time to air some pent up winter-shit-talking frustrations.
and then?...
Old 04-12-2010, 06:28 PM
yea, i'm that guy

no and then.

track's open and it's officially ass bustin season.

just trying to find the status of everybody's shit... if that's ok with you oh great pleaser of phallic objects
Old 04-12-2010, 06:33 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

mines running..23 altered with a 540 in it...should be at dinwiddie for super chevy..
Old 04-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

my pos def wont be the fastest thing you see but i bet it will be hard to beat the # of seconds ill shave off my time or the fun this will be for that matter! any challengers? last weeks best was 20.04 @ 66 mph. i ran it just how i got it when i picked it up aside from a handfull of leak repairs (in not that asshole). everything worked it was all there and gave it a good number of honest runs. work started over the weekend to make it maybe a tiny bit quicker hahahahaha....

A special thanks goes out to the friendly folks @ Adrenaline Autoworks for allowing such foolery on their property
Old 04-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Who's that stud in the trunk?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:12 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

My car is busting my wallet's ass... haha... Not really as of lately though... I've just been driving my junk around when I have time, getting miles on it to prove it's reliability before I really start to beat the shit out of it. Low boost feels great so far though. Got a couple little things to tidy up to make it more tree friendly for the track then I'll be ready to try the track again. Just gotta find the time between working on everyone else' cars.

your trans still broke from last september mo?
Old 04-13-2010, 06:02 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
My car is busting my wallet's ass... haha... Not really as of lately though... I've just been driving my junk around when I have time, getting miles on it to prove it's reliability before I really start to beat the shit out of it. Low boost feels great so far though. Got a couple little things to tidy up to make it more tree friendly for the track then I'll be ready to try the track again. Just gotta find the time between working on everyone else' cars.

your trans still broke from last september mo?
fuck yes! i'm looking at spending one MAJOR chunk of $$$ to get a "bulletproof" setup built custom for what i intend to accomplish, as well as a few other upgrades. 3300lb and some *psst psst* is hell on a trans. so we'll see...

you put a cage in ur shit yet? or still living dangerously?
Old 04-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
Who's that stud in the trunk?

probably some homo Roscoe picked up off the side of Jeff Davis... lol
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fatboyee
fuck yes! i'm looking at spending one MAJOR chunk of $$$ to get a "bulletproof" setup built custom for what i intend to accomplish, as well as a few other upgrades. 3300lb and some *psst psst* is hell on a trans. so we'll see...

you put a cage in ur shit yet? or still living dangerously?
Haha I bet. Your car looked like it wanted to launch into orbit if the trans hadn't broke. Yeah I'm still living dangerously at the moment. I do plan on getting it done for real this season though because there's a few events I want to run at later in the season. But first I have a couple other tweaks I want to do to improve spool up and get it on the converter faster on the line and I have to get this vacuum pump on there as well as a couple other brake related maintenance to make it a little more consistent holding the brakes. Trying to simplify my staging and launching process as much as possible.