Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Watch your sh!t CHESTER!

Old 10-29-2009, 09:19 PM
mmm babby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts
Default Watch your sh!t CHESTER!

I was followed home last thursday by a gold 96 Toyota Camry. Last night happened to be an all nighter for me, I heard my dog start barking and a piece of metal drop on my driveway. I busted my ass downstairs with an undisclosed weapon and I saw a 5'8 - 5'10" male, pale complexion running out of my driveway down the street. It was only a 4 inch metal pole that looked like a top of a fence or something. Anyways, keep your eyes out Chester.

I'm going tomorrow morning to have an alarm installed on my car, anyone have a good idea of where I should go?

Thanks.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:20 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder
Default Re: Watch your sh!t CHESTER!

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
I was followed home last thursday by a gold 96 Toyota Camry. Last night happened to be an all nighter for me, I heard my dog start barking and a piece of metal drop on my driveway. I busted my ass downstairs with an undisclosed weapon and I saw a 5'8 - 5'10" male, pale complexion running out of my driveway down the street. It was only a 4 inch metal pole that looked like a top of a fence or something. Anyways, keep your eyes out Chester.

I'm going tomorrow morning to have an alarm installed on my car, anyone have a good idea of where I should go?

Thanks.

where in chester was this?
Old 10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

Corner of Osborne and Boyd
Old 10-29-2009, 09:26 PM
Leroyyy

Cjenk029 is an unknown quantity at this point

Shit sucks, but this happens at least once a week...not saying you're wrong, but it's not something people should just now be looking out for.

And why did you let someone follow you home, and you still pull into the driveway? If I'm ever the slightest bit worried someone might possibly be following me, I go one neighborhood past mine and find out.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:31 PM
mmm babby

I didn't realize it until I was turning, and I didn't think about going past my driveway until they slowed down and I figured it out.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:40 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Great, my neighborhood is right off osbourne
Old 10-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Gawdayum light skinned messicans at it again! Why can't shit like this happen in the Noke? I'd love for some mofo to follow me home...
Old 10-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Leroyyy

Cjenk029 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't realize it until I was turning, and I didn't think about going past my driveway until they slowed down and I figured it out.
Oh. Well shame on you for never being sketched out before and thinking about shit like that haha. But that does suck...do you have audio equipment? Or a car actually worth stealing? Either way, you should have probably gotten an alarm a while ago. And if you've got a system, turn that shit off when you're 5 minutes from your house. No need for every one of your neighbors and anyone in the area to know you've got upgraded audio...

I found some wire cutters that aren't mine laying by my car the other day. Silly little rascals...what kind of theif comes to steal from you, and you're the one that comes out with more parts than you began with . Probably just some 14 year old Norfolk hoodrat though. Shouldn't have brought $10 Walmart wire cutters when you're tryin to get through 0 guage wire.

Oh, and for the love of God, please get a 2-way alarm, and don't be fucking cheap. I'm so tired of seeing people spending thousands of dollars on their cars, but not even willing to spend one paycheck on a fucking alarm.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:17 PM
mmm babby

Haha actually my audio is stock, it's the fact that I have a Del Sol VTEC. I have a DOHC VTEC sticker from the factory on my trunk. And my car isn't stock looking. Any idea where I should go for an alarm man?
Old 10-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Any idea where I should go for an alarm man?
Talk to Dubee88.

Quick Reply: Watch your sh!t CHESTER!