Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Virginia Solar Tinting

Old 06-25-2007, 09:47 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Virginia Solar Tinting

Originally Posted by oxsleeperxo
how is their pricing
If you're worried about price, you can get the sweetest purple tint from Wal-mart and put it on yourself, complete with the fancy bubble look that everyone craves! You pay for quality, so it'll be a little more than a regular shop. Best to take your car down there and find out in person. Go early in the morning, early in the week -- not near closing on a Friday afternoon.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:05 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

Originally Posted by oxsleeperxo
how is their pricing
I found it to be fair in my book. But yeah, you pay for quality.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:53 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
If you're worried about price, you can get the sweetest purple tint from Wal-mart and put it on yourself, complete with the fancy bubble look that everyone craves! You pay for quality, so it'll be a little more than a regular shop. Best to take your car down there and find out in person. Go early in the morning, early in the week -- not near closing on a Friday afternoon.
Why is that exactly? That is when mine was scheduled, on a Friday at 3pm. I even asked if it was a convenient time, and they said 3pm was best.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Stuff n Stuff

240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee

He is implying walks in's

No shop likes people who come in at the end of a work week in the afternoon and want work done, everyone wants to go home, and they won't be paying attention to your car like you would want.

Make it convenient to the tech and odds are you will be treated better, leaving the car there early or making an appointment like you did is preferable.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:59 PM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

Originally Posted by 240trainee
He is implying walks in's

No shop likes people who come in at the end of a work week in the afternoon and want work done, everyone wants to go home, and they won't be paying attention to your car like you would want.

Make it convenient to the tech and odds are you will be treated better, leaving the car there early or making an appointment like you did is preferable.
Oh yeah, definately.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

I have used them for 3 of my cars in the past, and will continue to use them in the future. They do excellent work for a very reasonable price.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

i'll be looking into this place.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:44 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by LostAccord
Why is that exactly? That is when mine was scheduled, on a Friday at 3pm. I even asked if it was a convenient time, and they said 3pm was best.

They always want you to make an appoinment, they are pretty busy all the time.

**Hint** If you take off your inside door panel, and the area on the back glass, so that they can get to the window easier they will knock price off of that, because that is one less thing to get in their way.

I always talk to Mike when I go up there. He gives me pretty good deals. He are good peoples!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Registered Member

Mindphreak has disabled reputation

These guys are great to work with.....Purchased an 08 SI Sedan and they did a great tint job.....A couple weeks later I had them put an AEM CAI on for me and couldn't be happier.

Just had my second son so I'm not looking to get too crazy but I'll definatly go back to them when I do Exhaust and headers.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

these guys rock, they're honest and trustworthy.
there's a thread in the vendor reviews about them
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/virginia-solar-tinting-chesterfield%3D-sweet-248316/

Quick Reply: Virginia Solar Tinting