Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

venting

Old 09-17-2003, 04:46 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default venting

I was just talking with Daniel about some shit when he brought up the fact that I hardly ever come out with you guys anymore. I just wanted to say that it's not like I don't want to hang out, it's that most of the time I really can't.

I can't really make it out to Rich's or Phil's (car,) and I can't stay that late/overnight with someone else because I work pretty much every morning.

And when you go out and eat or go to the go-karts or something, I don't have the money to spend. I need a new car, or at least a wheel-bearing and a new engine. Not cheap. I make $6 a hour. I work my ass of 50+ hours a week so I can save some money. As soon as a paycheck hits my hands (once every 2 weeks,) $150 of it is gone. That's not counting gas and other miscellanous shit. I also have to start giving my Mom $200 a month for the house and $100-something a month for health insurance, because my Dad has decided to duck out of paying his share of the mortgage. He also decided that since I'm 18 he doesn't think he should have to pay for anything for me.

For those who don't know, my Dad moved out in Feburary. He's already met a woman he wants to marry ( .) Now they also want to take my brother, which would leave my mother with NO money from him to pay for this house and put us out of here. He seems to forget that they both bought this house... I'm also pretty much between a rock and a hard place on moving out now because of it; if I move out, my Mom loses this house. While my dad says "she'll have to figure something out," i don't think I want to do that shit. She's got enough shit going on already; she's head of a bank for Virginia Credit Union (makes decent $$) and is looking for another job so she can pay for this house. My brother gives her shit 24 hours a day because he's a useless prick; she gives him everything he could ever want, but he wants to live with my Dad for some reason.

Anyway, just venting and letting you guys know that I ain't playa hating When you're doing something close/free, give me a ring or an IM. My cell phone may not always be on so you can IM me for my house phone if you want it.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:51 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

ps- how the fuck do i leave madden 2004 at halftime, Packers (me) vs 49ers, I'm up 27-7. I let it simulate the rest, come back home and I won 30-24. WTF packers
Old 09-17-2003, 05:26 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

My place is always free. Am sure someone would be willing to give you a lift.

We could do the hurricane frisbee like Kevin mentioned. That would be awesome.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally posted by mstr22u
ps- how the fuck do i leave madden 2004 at halftime, Packers (me) vs 49ers, I'm up 27-7. I let it simulate the rest, come back home and I won 30-24. WTF packers
cause the 9ers are the shit!
Old 09-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Dennis man I knew u guys where haveing some problems, but I didn't know about all that.

I understand why you can't always come out, and you know when I talk about you and your women and shit I am just playin around.

Look man if you ever need help with ANYTHING, dude just come to me and I will help in anyway I can.
Old 09-18-2003, 04:23 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

That sounds like me even though I make more money...

Between car payment, groceries for about 4 people, rent, insurance, and really cheap beer there's not much left over...
Old 09-18-2003, 05:11 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Get your resume together, am sure that with as many people here we can put out some feelers for positions that pay more than $6/hr and do not require a money shot.
Old 09-18-2003, 05:39 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Try Merchants over in deer run and in chesterfield meadows.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:59 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

merchants in deer run pays like 8 I think. I talked to them before. Or dennis if you really want, I am sure I can get you back at food lion at at least 7
Old 09-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Dennis, I hear ya and understand. I know what you mean about the pay, and i agree with you. I know it sucks. However, maybe you can switch stores to a better one that always bonuses, or try another place. I know merchants start out at 8.50 or so, but not sure if they offer bonuses.

Quick Reply: venting