Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

velocity motorsports?

Old 06-19-2003, 09:16 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default velocity motorsports?

met a friend of yours the other day.. just saying hi if anyone from that shop/crew is on here..
Old 06-19-2003, 09:21 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

velocity racing u mean?
Old 06-19-2003, 09:31 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Victum
velocity racing u mean?
whatever... the shop on parham road near richmond.. was talking to a person in one of my summer classes that said they were friends with some guys from a shop called velocity.. so i thought i'd say hi see if any of those guys are on here...
Old 06-19-2003, 09:34 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

eh i dunno man lol, im in velocity racing... maybe there is a shop called velocity.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:12 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally posted by Victum
eh i dunno man lol, im in velocity racing... maybe there is a shop called velocity.
there is.. it's outside of richmond..