Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Turbo top end is a BI$$$

Old 04-10-2004, 07:18 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Turbo top end is a BI$$$

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
hey guys, yea that was a good run.. did you notice me having some trouble stopping??

brakes took a complete dump or something, i was all over the e brake and ended up dropping the clutch in second to avoid the woods... wont be going back to richmond till i get that shit fixed!

nice meetings all the guys that came up and said hi to!
woah, that must have been scary.. my car stalled while slowing because of my old hacked MAF setup last time i was there and i lost power brakes when the car shut off.. that was scary and i was only going 110...
Old 04-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Hot Seduction: Vol 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1badITR can only hope to improve
Default Re: Turbo top end is a BI$$$

Congrads on all of the good times guys. Way to represent for the Hype R's Dustin