Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tuning for richmond cars

Old 01-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Tuning for richmond cars

Just to let everyone know I have a wideband on order and I am pretty proficient at tuning efi turbo cars.
I have a lot of experience with emanage and turbo link systems. I can also tune afc's pretty well....they are fairly easy.

I can also tune microtech and utec but have less experience with these so they would take longer for me to do.

If you want to tune on the dyno I can do this at well.....I know performance autosport had wideband on there dyno.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can pm you rates depending on your setup and needs.

Just need to make some money back to cover the wideband expenses
Also if you need to install any of these piggybacks chris4130 can do it. Just fyi I can only do this on weekends
Old 01-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tuning for richmond cars

very interesting! my friend has been looking to get his wrx w/ utec tuned... now he just needs the cash to do it
Old 01-05-2005, 01:10 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

interesting advertising method... i like to keep my advertising to my personal sites.. but since we're in the advertising mood..

<---- does DSM/Mitsubishi shit, if anyone ever has a need for it..

i'm lost when it comes to tuning a honda or WRX though beyond basic principles..
Old 01-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

does dsm shit? dude...start your own thread about it and stop dipping in the mans kool-aid.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:44 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
does dsm shit? dude...start your own thread about it and stop dipping in the mans kool-aid.
the thread is labeled "tuning for richmond cars" in which 2 people are already advertising their services.. so i added a 3rd.. who gives a fuck? this isn't really the place to advertise anyways
Old 01-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Terry, you are always welcome to use our dyno to tune whatever ya want. Just call ahead so I can make sure you'll have time. Me dyno, su dyno.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

RICE ETR is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you tune my turbo car? he he.. I joke I joke...
I'd be interested to shoot the breeze with you one day about how you set them up... everyone kind of has their own theories on what works best and tunes slightly different on the same type set-up.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
the thread is labeled "tuning for richmond cars" in which 2 people are already advertising their services.. so i added a 3rd.. who gives a fuck? this isn't really the place to advertise anyways

your right. no one gives a fuck.But thanks for letting me know you "do dsm shit" ill be sure to send em ur way.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Banned

LSturboEH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

ive already signed up to get a tune, hopefully march 12th/13th will be open
Old 01-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ever tuned Megasquirt? I may soon want some pointers on some fine tuning and balancing out ignition advance and fueling for max power.

-Andy

Quick Reply: Tuning for richmond cars