Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Trying to meet some new people in the area

Old 02-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GripSpec has disabled reputation
Default Trying to meet some new people in the area

Hey guys, i joined here a long time ago, forgot about the site, then kinda stumbled apon it again, and recognized some cars and people that i've seen around town. Im just kinda trying to meet new people who are into cars because i really dont know too many. Im in chesterfield (Salisbury area) and i have a black 02 wrx that i recently bought after selling my 99 MR Civic Si. I mostly hang out with a few honda guys from james river ( im a senior at midlo this yr), and try to avoid the guys that hang out at mcdonalds on midlo trnpk, but other than that i dont know too many people that are into cars on the south side.well i guess thats about it, but if theres a place that any of you hang out or anything like that id love to know about it.

here are some people ive dealt and or seen driving around over the passed year or so, maybe some of you are on here or know some of these people:

- A guy with a white Evo (nicest evo ive ever seen) on gold volks (i think) with an advan sticker. ive never talked to him but the car is so nice.

- Alfie, silver wrx with all kinds of tastleful stuff, i bought an exhaust from him a about a month ago, REALLY nice guy, very helpful, really seems like her knows what hes talking about.

- Blue Evo and Red Supra- i think they may be brother and sister? im not really sure thats what one of my friends told me, either way both cars are really nice and i see them arond a lot

haha this is a bunch of useless info im just trying to see if any of you guys are on here.

here are some pics of my car/ my old car.

old car - sold to some kid that goes to james river

my new (very stock) car

the exhaust i bought from Alfie ( Again, really great guy to deal with, im sure some of you must know him)

-Alex

Last edited by GripSpec; 02-22-2005 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: Trying to meet some new people in the area

As soon as Kev starts doing SATs again we can all probably do a good old Drag Central cruise down there or something of the sort. Maybe my car will be working by then too.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

welcome. hopefully SATS will start up again soon.
Old 02-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

jdmhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

The guy with the white evo is chapter8 (on this forum) I believe...but he sold it. Anyway....don't think I've ever seen you around, but you can't go wrong with a WRX. And yes, lol, stay away from those guys at McDonalds on mid tpike. They are fun to race though when you tell them you only have a CAI.
Old 02-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Yeah welcome, Im the guy with the white evo....just sold it last week though
Old 02-22-2005, 03:24 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Hey, nice car, like the color, what do you have in plan for it?
Old 02-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Boost_up
- Blue Evo and Red Supra- i think they may be brother and sister? im not really sure thats what one of my friends told me, either way both cars are really nice and i see them arond a lot
That's Ben and Rachel. Ben is on here every now and then, nice guy.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Damn thats a sweet exhaust!! wait i sold it to ya.looks good. Welcome to Dragva.

Just to warn ya....be careful what you say on this forum. if i were you, start just watching and reading before you post. Or u can just get in a fight with someone on here and then make up. you will fit in just fine.
BTW nice exhaust again.

i have the blitz intake for sale that will fit on ur car...
also let me know if you need any other parts for the REX.

whats my old green integra doing there way in the back. lol good times
Old 02-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

fuck you alfie
Old 02-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

no no....fcuk you Terry.

Quick Reply: Trying to meet some new people in the area