Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

TOXIC MOTORSPORTS COMING SOON

Old 11-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tegman33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TOXIC MOTORSPORTS COMING SOON

IM FOUNDING TOXIC MOTORSPORTS IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS...IM PLANNING A COOK OUT AND INVITING EVERYONE TO COME TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SHOP AND MEET OUR VENDORS. IM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT OTHER SHOPS PROBLEMS IN THE AREA THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO OPEN A SHOP THAT IS CONFLICT FREE AND HAS FAIR PRICING ON PARTS AND LABOR. WE WILL OFFER THE SAME PARTS AND HAVE MANY CATALOGS TO ORDER PARTS WE DONT HAVE IN STOCK...WE WILL DO SWAPS,TURBO KITS,BODY KITS,WHEELS/TIRES,BRAKE UPGRADES,ETC. YOU BRING ME A QUOTE FROM ANOTHER SHOP AND ILL BEAT THEIR PRICES. AS A SHOP OWNER IM HERE FOR YOU AND WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. ILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON WHEN THE COOK OUT IS GOING DOWN AND WHERE EXACTLY THE SHOP IS GOING TO BE LOCATED...I HAVE A FEW OPTIONS AT THE MOMENT AND IM TRYING TO FIND THE BEST LOCATION. IM THINKING THE WOODBRIDGE AREA OR SPRINGFIELD....IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW...THANKS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:39 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: TOXIC MOTORSPORTS COMING SOON

you left your cap lock button on.

Plus there is an area for Vendors, and you will need to become a sponsored member.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:42 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

springfield or woodbridge, might want to put this in the nova section...
Old 11-20-2007, 07:53 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

You need to be a sponsor before you can advertise your business.