Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tornados in CH area

Old 04-28-2008, 09:35 PM
i <3 my neon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tornados in CH area

Im glad I got out of CH just in time. I was at the bank about an hr before this came through
Old 04-29-2008, 05:15 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

One of our customers had a loaner ES350 parked in that parking lot. It came in this morning with a busted moonroof glass. It was pretty crazy the way it blew out, it was bowed upward and barely had any glass inside the vehicle. Ill see if I can snap a picture after lunch.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:29 AM
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onepointone
One of our customers had a loaner ES350 parked in that parking lot. It came in this morning with a busted moonroof glass. It was pretty crazy the way it blew out, it was bowed upward and barely had any glass inside the vehicle. Ill see if I can snap a picture after lunch.
yeah thats what pressure does. take it you never been thru a tornado or hurricane. Hurricanes more so put all sorts of pressure on the body. say you are in pain from kidney stones. and one comes thru your in more pain eaating more oxi's. true story.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:00 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Yea, I realize what it does. Ive been through a few hurricanes, it was just interesting to see the way it blew out this moonroof. It wasnt just knocked out, it was bowed upward. Its one thing to know what it does, its just cool to see it in person.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by onepointone
Yea, I realize what it does. Ive been through a few hurricanes, it was just interesting to see the way it blew out this moonroof. It wasnt just knocked out, it was bowed upward. Its one thing to know what it does, its just cool to see it in person.
ahh but wheres those pics at? man i want to see the carnia. lol
Old 04-29-2008, 07:57 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ui4life!
1 death so far
Originally Posted by Woodrow
Nothing compared to Suffolk where 200 are hurt and 1 dead.
That 1 death was not related to the tornado.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:02 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by BillMW
That 1 death was not related to the tornado.
i heard no deaths so far. But i believe people were unaccounted for, now theyre doing search and rescue, so hope for the best.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
i heard no deaths so far. But i believe people were unaccounted for, now theyre doing search and rescue, so hope for the best.
Today they are not reporting the death because it was not related. Last night they were.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Banned

just reported the death was related to intraweb masturbation.