Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tonight (10 - 1)

Old 10-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Tonight (10 - 1)

Originally Posted by LOCO
lol i would beg to say that you still won the race though hahaha.
Yea, I guess the cat's out of the bag now...I didn't want to do it there in front of everyone.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Nah, there was a lot of doubters since you let off saying he'd of caught up. You know, since Subarus are known for their crazy topend that kicks in once they get into 3rd!
Old 10-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

chris and terry, I seen your cars, and everyone said I was right beside you, but I was out of it. sorry I didnt say anything. Ill make sure to say whats up next time.
I was standing right there as well and I thought Chris even said "hi" to you..??? How much did you drink?

So, cops came? Is that place dead now?
Old 10-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

lol i would beg to say that you still won the race though hahaha.

why did the cops come, I WANTED that focus that kept running his mouth. he beat a probe and thinks he is the fastest shit out there, I think he should try his luck with another probe lol.

and some neon said that he beat me some other time lol, def. wont me, and when I try to put money on it, its a no go. DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU WONT RUN MUTHA FUCKA.

chris and terry, I seen your cars, and everyone said I was right beside you, but I was out of it. sorry I didnt say anything. Ill make sure to say whats up next time.
Is that the stupid ass black focus that was always beating a bunch of slow cars at csx? One night that guy followed me home from broad and tried racing me. Needless to say he didn't keep up very well lol.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Shit, I could beat that fuckaz and i dont even have cylinders anymore!! hehe I'll bring the work van out there!

BTW, the "short bus" yellow hatch ate shit last night, got it ready for a nice set of 10 second passes next weekend but 450whp range on stock sleeves are like gambling with teh wrong fellaz hehe... I'll be back out soon
Old 10-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Brian T
Nah, there was a lot of doubters since you let off saying he'd of caught up. You know, since Subarus are known for their crazy topend that kicks in once they get into 3rd!
Sweet! I'd love to line up with him again, only on 288 or somewhere on level ground where we could run it up to 110 - 120. I let off right after making the 2 - 3 shift (6300 rpm shift point in 2nd gear calculates out to 93 mph) and he was easily at least 3 - 4 cars behind, so I don't think there was really going to be any catching up happening.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:03 PM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Shit, I could beat that fuckaz and i dont even have cylinders anymore!! hehe I'll bring the work van out there!

BTW, the "short bus" yellow hatch ate shit last night, got it ready for a nice set of 10 second passes next weekend but 450whp range on stock sleeves are like gambling with teh wrong fellaz hehe... I'll be back out soon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 450whp? yea, goodluck on that one dont claim shit that u cant back up, theres no way u were in that range, my car doesnt even make that and i have a lot more shit, so keep dreamin bout that one brad
Old 10-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by spnamnt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 450whp? yea, goodluck on that one dont claim shit that u cant back up, theres no way u were in that range, my car doesnt even make that and i have a lot more shit, so keep dreamin bout that one brad
Just because your car makes a "noise" mid way threw the power band doesnt mean you have more power, genius...

your car on 18psi made 390 whp. at a dyno that is inaccurate as fuck
Your car on 18psi trapped 124-126mph
your car is 1850 with driver
Do the math... 282 - 296whp range for you, buddy.

My car on 20psi, coasting almost half the track still trapped 121mph
My car on 18psi, trapped 122-125mph @ richmond (nic can vauch, so can others)
My car weighs 2400 w/ me in it, full tank of 93 pump.
Do the math... 340-366 on 18psi, HEAT SOAKED FROM A HOUR DRIVE. (didnt trailor)On 20-22psi range, No Heat soaked parts, 30+ degree drop in air temps, no more missfires due to burnt up distributor.

Mine was makein 400 , its easy to do the math. BUT even still about the "I HAVE MORE SHIT"... Dude, I make more whp than you and MPH/Weight doesnt lie.

Dont talk shit, shit head.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

john 89 has disabled reputation

plus brad painted his hood black...
Old 10-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Registered Member