Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

THEIVES

Old 09-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts
Default THEIVES

Has anything been done by chesterfield county police? I know you guys have told the cops who these dick heads are. I guess they were scoping out my house? I live around all old people and have never seen another honda on my side of the neighborhood. So it probably wasn't someone visiting a neighbor.

I woke up at 4:23 this morning to loud ass exhaust. The guy's motor was either camming hard as shit or he was reving his motor like an idiot. Anyways, they stayed in front of my house in my culdesak for longer than needed then proceeded to drive away. I then heard VTEC for at least 30 seconds fading off into the distance.

To get my car you will have to come in my house. TRUST ME YOU FAGGOTS DON'T WANT THESE PROBLEMS.

Oh, and if my car does happen to get stolen, I'm calling a lawyer. This has gone too far. The police know full well about these guys and have apparently done nothing? I shouldn't have to be this damn paranoid about a fucking hobby.

Last edited by ludachrisvt; 09-18-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:18 AM
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988
Default Re: THEIVES

Sounds like it's time to invest...

Old 09-18-2008, 01:44 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Yea the cops don't give a shit about car theft. They are more worried about making sure all import drivers are sufficiently harassed about their exhausts.

Though you'd think they'd look at it as we are repeat customers of the equipment tickets. So when our cars get stolen they actually lose quite a bit of revenue. Maybe someone should go pitch it to the cops that way?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

Well, when they're stolen they're stripped down and resold in the area so if you think about it the same parts are floating around to give tickets for, they're just on different cars.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

hatchn1.6 has disabled reputation

the cops really dont give a shit.They caught 4 of them but i guess they was snitching on each other and two of them got out,they still have 2.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:03 AM
learn me sum maff!

anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative

looks like fun =D
Old 09-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Banned

WestCoastLOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Is alot of car theft going on in VA now? My brother in laws dad is the head of the HEAT program (Help Eliminate Auto Theft) and I can try to find out whats going on or if someone has info about it then send it to me and I will foward it on to him.

Shit out here in LA you cant leave your car anywhere without it being broken into. My car was broken into the other night (still not sure how they got it) but they threw my shit everywhere, tossed my GPS and other stuff worth money on the floor and just stole $15 in cash and a bag of change. Crackheads everywhere
Old 09-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
Has anything been done by chesterfield county police? I know you guys have told the cops who these dick heads are. I guess they were scoping out my house? I live around all old people and have never seen another honda on my side of the neighborhood. So it probably wasn't someone visiting a neighbor.

I woke up at 4:23 this morning to loud ass exhaust. The guy's motor was either camming hard as shit or he was reving his motor like an idiot. Anyways, they stayed in front of my house in my culdesak for longer than needed then proceeded to drive away. I then heard VTEC for at least 30 seconds fading off into the distance.

To get my car you will have to come in my house. TRUST ME YOU FAGGOTS DON'T WANT THESE PROBLEMS.

Oh, and if my car does happen to get stolen, I'm calling a lawyer. This has gone too far. The police know full well about these guys and have apparently done nothing? I shouldn't have to be this damn paranoid about a fucking hobby.
more than likely it wasn't somebody trying to jack your car if they were making their presence known. Probably just some idiots doing stupid stuff to piss you off.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WestCoastLOCO
Is alot of car theft going on in VA now? My brother in laws dad is the head of the HEAT program (Help Eliminate Auto Theft) and I can try to find out whats going on or if someone has info about it then send it to me and I will foward it on to him.

Shit out here in LA you cant leave your car anywhere without it being broken into. My car was broken into the other night (still not sure how they got it) but they threw my shit everywhere, tossed my GPS and other stuff worth money on the floor and just stole $15 in cash and a bag of change. Crackheads everywhere
You seem kind of sketchy wanting all this info and your a trial member. Im sure we can just call HEAT or our local police directly.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Banned

WestCoastLOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

read a little bit more into my name man

ive been around since 02 and most the people on here know who I am. Hell i think you know who I am also lol

Quick Reply: THEIVES