VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/thanks-mark-kevin-all-other-guys-performance-auto-sports-189334/)

ThroatyStang 05-24-2007 03:59 PM

Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports

They just installed my Level 5 Half-Shafts in my 03 Cobra. This was the first time they have ever installed Level 5's so it was a learning experience for them and me. I usually do all my own work but installing those are such a PITA you need a bearing press ect... Well we ran into a few problems 1.) My new 315 Nitto NT01's wouldnt fit in the wheel well and my Eagle F1's were bald w/ the belts coming though so Mark wouldnt let me leave w/ the tires in the shape they were in, so he mounted a set of his own 03 Cobra wheels w/ Nitto 555R's so I could get the car home. 2.) The car needed different wheel spacers than the ones I had on there because the Level 5's new hubs are a little larger than the stock hubs so my hubcentric wheel spacers wouldnt work, Mark asked one of his guys if I could borrow a set of his wheel spacers so I can drive the car around. That is what I call service I recommend PAS to anyone who is looking to have work done, top notch service :cool:

Flinch 05-24-2007 04:01 PM

Re: Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports

I was wondering what those Nittos were going on.

Nic 05-24-2007 06:15 PM

Definitely looks good. Stop in next time you drive right in front of me at Sears :D

azzbustin30th 05-24-2007 06:53 PM

glad they could help ya out. mark and kevin are great guys. but cosmo is the greatest.

Computer_Nerd 05-24-2007 07:26 PM

:thup:

(I was there today, too.)

Young L 05-25-2007 03:08 AM

no pics= lies

Frost 05-25-2007 04:35 AM

Mark and Kevin have really helped me out... and I dont even own f-f-f-f-f..... uhhhh.... a f-f-f-f-f-f.......... uggghhhhhhhh f-f-f-f-f..... fukt up car :D:D:D

Great guys; seriously.

Yamamaha 05-25-2007 04:46 AM

Awesome man, you have to let me stop by and check it out. Hey, btw, how is your brother?

FlimFlam 05-25-2007 08:08 AM

Thanks Lee, glad you are happy and sorry for the little hold ups here and there. Next time we'll just yank it out and put a stick axle in! :D

Now go get that sucker aligned! $10 says your rear toe is off.

Frost 05-25-2007 08:38 AM

He has a rear toe??!?