Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports

Old 05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
TERMIN8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports

They just installed my Level 5 Half-Shafts in my 03 Cobra. This was the first time they have ever installed Level 5's so it was a learning experience for them and me. I usually do all my own work but installing those are such a PITA you need a bearing press ect... Well we ran into a few problems 1.) My new 315 Nitto NT01's wouldnt fit in the wheel well and my Eagle F1's were bald w/ the belts coming though so Mark wouldnt let me leave w/ the tires in the shape they were in, so he mounted a set of his own 03 Cobra wheels w/ Nitto 555R's so I could get the car home. 2.) The car needed different wheel spacers than the ones I had on there because the Level 5's new hubs are a little larger than the stock hubs so my hubcentric wheel spacers wouldnt work, Mark asked one of his guys if I could borrow a set of his wheel spacers so I can drive the car around. That is what I call service I recommend PAS to anyone who is looking to have work done, top notch service

Last edited by ThroatyStang; 05-24-2007 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch
Default Re: Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports

I was wondering what those Nittos were going on.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports

Definitely looks good. Stop in next time you drive right in front of me at Sears
Old 05-24-2007, 06:53 PM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

glad they could help ya out. mark and kevin are great guys. but cosmo is the greatest.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:26 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

(I was there today, too.)
Old 05-25-2007, 03:08 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

no pics= lies
Old 05-25-2007, 04:35 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Mark and Kevin have really helped me out... and I dont even own f-f-f-f-f..... uhhhh.... a f-f-f-f-f-f.......... uggghhhhhhhh f-f-f-f-f..... fukt up car

Great guys; seriously.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:46 AM
misunderestimated

Yamamaha has disabled reputation

Awesome man, you have to let me stop by and check it out. Hey, btw, how is your brother?
Old 05-25-2007, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Thanks Lee, glad you are happy and sorry for the little hold ups here and there. Next time we'll just yank it out and put a stick axle in!

Now go get that sucker aligned! $10 says your rear toe is off.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

He has a rear toe??!?

Quick Reply: Thanks To Mark, Kevin & All The Other Guys At Performance Auto Sports