Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Team Godspeed....lol

Old 07-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoolinS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Team Godspeed....lol

First off, i need to get some things of my chest. Now theres a little "car club", well thats what they call themselfs running around Chesterfeild, VA, called team godspeed. Now my first question is: whats the fastest car in this club? the probe(with the trunk full of nitrious)or one of the stock mustangs. Next i have heard that these awsome mustangs in this club can beat WRX's in a race....umm i think NOT! Your little fake club can go from parking lot to parking lot, but i suggest that you stay there, cause you bring that shyt out on the street and all you thats going to happen is your going to get your ass handed to you. And then i have heard that, these amazing fast mustangs can beat 400hp sr20det....lmao....umm if you really think that then umm your fuking stupid. Whats your fastest time at the track, like a 16 sec q/m, maybe a 15. A WRX with simple bolt ons will run somewhere in the 13s. Anyway shut up and dont talk about shit you dont know about. This "car club" is nothing more then a fast and furious rip off. Who are your sponsers: advance auto and pep boys. Stop talking about shit that you dont know about.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:13 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Team Godspeed....lol

bring your wallet, and come to me. i'll join them temporarily to whip whatever you bring for me.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Banned

lol, you promise....anyways so you support them in there senceless shit talking, about cars they know nohing about
Old 07-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Banned

see your a perfect example, talking about bring your wallet and ill whip whatever i have....how do you know that i dont have a 7 or 8 second car? u dont know, so your no better then them.....pathetic thats all this is......and by the wa i dont have a 8 second car, just making a point
Old 07-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by SpoolinS14
Stop talking about shit that you dont know about.
That my friend...is irony.

SpoolinS14 loves the cock.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:34 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

see your a perfect example, talking about bring your wallet and ill whip whatever i have....how do you know that i dont have a 7 or 8 second car? u dont know, so your no better then them.....pathetic thats all this is......and by the wa i dont have a 8 second car, just making a point
sounds to me like you just have a small penis or something. a few of them are friends of mine.. i really don't know what kind of shit they talk, since i don't hang out with them often, but whatever, shit talk is fun anyways.

personally i think if you have to talk shit to 14 and 15 second cars then you're a loser. if you really make 400hp they should be a joke to you, not the subject of a trash talk thread.

you say they are stupid? i say you're a fucking moron. so billy badass, if you're so high and mighty with your "400hp" SR20, why don't you go talk some shit to some REAL cars and line up with something more in your territory?
Old 07-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Banned

lol .......looks like alot of computer bullies here.....lol
Old 07-08-2004, 04:37 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

lol .......looks like alot of computer bullies here.....lol
computer bullies? that would be you, sir. i have said multiple times already you should take it off this board and to the real world, but you still seem to want to sit behind a screen and pretend you are cool. how old are you, 12? do you even have a car?

i recommend you stop now before you get severely owned. you apparently don't know drag central very well
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

-Hello pot.

~Why hello kettle.

-Your black.
Banned

lol....all you do is support my point about all this......people talking about things they dont know about

Quick Reply: Team Godspeed....lol