Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Take a look at what I bought!!!

Old 08-24-2004, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Take a look at what I bought!!!

Is it even fast, or just look it? Well...it looks fast from the front anyways.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick

he has dyno sheets at 266 at the wheels, but i find it hard to believe with stock turbo and injectors can only handle 240 at the wheels. My 240sx that i built was 13 sec. I will be focusing on the motor once i get the car in Sunday. I am going to upgrade to 550cc injectors and z32 maf and a s15 t28 turbo. should handle around 300hp. not bad to only get the car to run 12.5 as a daily driver. oh yeah cant forget the upgraded ecu
Old 08-24-2004, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick

Last edited by Wickedy Wick; 04-11-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:32 AM
Banned

boosted96 is an unknown quantity at this point

man i had a friend with a s15 t28 and 550 with a safc and a chip computer, and his best time was a 13.12, its possible to run a high or mid 12 but it would have to be a perfect run i dont know how much money your going to spend on that turbo, but if it more then 400 then you should look into a big t28 that turbo has the ability to do 350 rwhp, anyways just tring to help ive been around these sr mightmares for 2 years now

also i seriously doubt that that car had 266rwhp on a stock turbo and stock fuel, 220-240 sound alot closer, and i know that car.
good luck
Old 08-24-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

I know the person that built that car fairly well. It was originally silver. Chris does excellent work, and that car was VERY clean when he had it. I wouldn't doubt the 266 whp, but that depends on what point in time he dyno'ed it. He used to work at a turbo shop in Richmond named Spool (no longer exists), and had the means to make that things run at probably max efficiency for a stock SR. I don't know what's been done since it's left his hands. However, why would you not want the boost controller, pulleys, and radiator. You know that engine it going to run really hot with a stock single core radiator, right ? Good purchase though, I think the price was right.

Originally Posted by kota2240
he has dyno sheets at 266 at the wheels, but i find it hard to believe with stock turbo and injectors can only handle 240 at the wheels. My 240sx that i built was 13 sec. I will be focusing on the motor once i get the car in Sunday. I am going to upgrade to 550cc injectors and z32 maf and a s15 t28 turbo. should handle around 300hp. not bad to only get the car to run 12.5 as a daily driver. oh yeah cant forget the upgraded ecu
Old 08-24-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

Boosted

once you run low 13 you only need slicks and lsd to get into 12
I was also thinking about that big t 28 but i have heard some guys say it did not hold bosst for them( i dont know) the t28 brand new from jgy customs runs around 800 new and the big 28 is 700 with core charge
i had the stuff taken off to lower the price alittle. I have 500.00 worth of school books i need to buy also (shit)

s13wannabe

On my sr i ran the SR rad and shroud and the temp never got past the center.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:07 AM
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

Originally Posted by kota2240
some guys pay 7k for a regular 240sx with a sr , so whos car is it, chris? ken? kevin? mine? lol
its mine next, i like trains
Old 08-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

sorry N1ghtk1d D this one im keeping for a long time haha
Old 08-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Banned

boosted96 is an unknown quantity at this point

so your talking to jgy, tell sean i said hes a moron and rips off people. u said with slicks but you forgot to mention that before and i can see that, anyways i still doubt 266, ive drove that car, and know chris as well........anyways good luck and is the car here yet
Old 08-24-2004, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boosted96
so your talking to jgy, tell sean i said hes a moron and rips off people. u said with slicks but you forgot to mention that before and i can see that, anyways i still doubt 266, ive drove that car, and know chris as well........anyways good luck and is the car here yet
I built that car... about 3 years ago now. I herd it was comming back to midlothian... hey kota can u gimme a call on my cell? I need my coil packs back sometime soon. Thanks

Quick Reply: Take a look at what I bought!!!