Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

tactrix cable?

Old 09-02-2009, 10:07 PM
9 sec. Boosted panda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these parts
Default tactrix cable?

was wondering if anyone in the fredericksburg area that had a tactrix 2.0 cable that i could possible use to get rid of my damn cel that wont stay off in my sti. dnt feel like buyin a new o2 sensor. its not that important the car has a wideband. well if anyone has one that could help me out it would be greatly appreciated,
Old 09-02-2009, 10:09 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: tactrix cable?

i got one in nova

come get it. bring $100 cash

ill give you back your money when you return it
Old 09-04-2009, 08:48 AM
9 sec. Boosted panda

jdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these partsjdm2ltrcpe is infamous around these parts

pmed you..... anyone else?
Old 09-04-2009, 12:03 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

don't forget you might need those bypass connector things depending on the year of the STI. I forget which ones need which off the top of my head.