Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

"SWT SRT4" off hull st

Old 11-20-2004, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "SWT SRT4" off hull st

Originally Posted by su_maverick
depends on what you are talking about...if you want to do a top speed run we are on
Haha are you serious? If so this will definitely have to be done for some cash....
Old 11-20-2004, 07:24 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
can my bike play too? u choose...suzuki or subaru

that car looks nice. what all is done?my friend craig spoolin7 has a mazda as well. nice car
lets just say that I am alrady into 5 digits worth of work done on this car and that is just in 6 months....more to come in spring when it gets nicer and I can dyno tune.
Old 11-21-2004, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

3rd gen rx-7's are so sexy
Old 11-21-2004, 11:36 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

lets just say that I am alrady into 5 digits worth of work done on this car and that is just in 6 months....more to come in spring when it gets nicer and I can dyno tune.
thats awesome....i wish i had that kinda money to work on the car. nice
Old 11-21-2004, 11:53 AM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

if you say so....do you congradulate a crack head on their addiction and the money they spent on it?

The car just went into the shop and should be out in about 2 weeks.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

if you say so....do you congradulate a crack head on their addiction and the money they spent on it?

The car just went into the shop and should be out in about 2 weeks.

you got a set of stock FD3 wheels you wanna get rid of?
Old 11-21-2004, 07:43 PM
you put what, where?

not unless I can find another set of wheels that are 15lbs a piece
Old 11-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

not unless I can find another set of wheels that are 15lbs a piece
Let me see a pic of your wheels (yea i have a fetish..)
Old 11-21-2004, 07:50 PM
you put what, where?

Old 11-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Dissapointed... for now, please buy some nice FITTING wheels (whenever you do buy wheels). What suspension are you running?

Quick Reply: "SWT SRT4" off hull st