Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Suzuki Forenza

Old 01-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mandieP has disabled reputation
Default Suzuki Forenza

I am in the market to buy a car for myself with my tax return coming to me soon, and I need some advice !!! I test drove a 2007 Suzuki Forenza last week and I really liked it. I have been hearing a lot of bad things about then now. Mainly I have heard that they were voted one of the worst cars on some poll on Yahoo, and in one review I read they they handle really bad and don't have a lot of power behind them. The one I test drove handled GREAT and was a smooth quiet ride, and it had PLENTY of power behind it. That was actually what I liked about it so much. I am currently driving my husbands old Volvo 740 which has NO pick up what so ever and driving the Forenza was a HUGE difference! I drove it through the city a little bit and then drove it one a quite curvy road to get a good feel for it and I thought it drove great ! I am getting a lot of advice to go with a different car, but I keep thinking about the Forenza and how much fun it was. I just don't know enough about Suzuki cars and I need HELP !!!
Old 01-11-2011, 04:16 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW
Default Re: Suzuki Forenza

Originally Posted by mandieP
I am in the market to buy a car for myself with my tax return coming to me soon, and I need some advice !!! I test drove a 2007 Suzuki Forenza last week and I really liked it. I have been hearing a lot of bad things about then now. Mainly I have heard that they were voted one of the worst cars on some poll on Yahoo, and in one review I read they they handle really bad and don't have a lot of power behind them. The one I test drove handled GREAT and was a smooth quiet ride, and it had PLENTY of power behind it. That was actually what I liked about it so much. I am currently driving my husbands old Volvo 740 which has NO pick up what so ever and driving the Forenza was a HUGE difference! I drove it through the city a little bit and then drove it one a quite curvy road to get a good feel for it and I thought it drove great ! I am getting a lot of advice to go with a different car, but I keep thinking about the Forenza and how much fun it was. I just don't know enough about Suzuki cars and I need HELP !!!
It's junk. If you google "suzuki forenza" 2 of the first 5 results point to the car having problems. Now get back in the kitchen.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:21 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Stay away from it.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Stay away from it.
Agreed. I drove them at my old job in car rental. I swear, I've had better results from a riding-mower.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:43 PM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

show us yer tits
Old 01-15-2011, 06:13 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

so... you're a fattie?
Old 01-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

OP, you sound like a retard from tristatetuners,
willing to bet you are looking to put mad ET's down in that heep like this pos arn't you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk6impDIybU now go do some research, make up your own fucking mind and diaf.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:30 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

on the plus side its better then public transportation. walking and waiting for a bus isn't whats hot in the streets.

my suggestion, rock a moped and show these fuckers you own the road..
Old 01-15-2011, 11:58 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

WHY IS THERE A WOMAN ON THE INTERNETS?
Old 01-15-2011, 11:59 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
WHY IS THERE A WOMAN ON THE INTERNETS?
apparently, a kitchen got wi fi, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she is the matrix.

Quick Reply: Suzuki Forenza